Chapter 372 - 373

Chapter 372 Meeting Xiao Huaiying again [Second update]

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu quietly returned to the city and spent a lot of money to get the rumors out. They made sure that everyone knew about the rumors and then left quietly.

No one thought that the two of them were behind the rumors.

Zhen Shuai was in a good mood. He was swaying on his horse and singing loudly:

"For you, I spent half a year's savings and

traveled across the ocean to see you.

For this reunion,

I even practiced my breathing when we met;

my words. I have never been able to express my affection even one tenth of a million times..."

Everyone could see that he was in a good mood.

Shen Xingdu stared at him with soft eyes.

The audience in the live broadcast room had not heard Zhen Shuai sing for a long time, so they silently listened in silence. Zhen Shuai's singing voice is still as good as before.

"Xingdu, can you sing this song? If you can, let's sing a love song duet." Zhen Shuai smiled and shook his jade bone fan, cool and suave.

The audience's eyes lit up. They had never heard Shen Xingdu sing.

Shen Xingdu, who could not sing, wisely avoided his weaknesses and exploited his strengths, "You dance with the sword, and I can play the flute."

"Okay." Zhen Shuai smiled brightly and continued singing, "You carry the burden, and I hold the horse. The sun rises, bids farewell to the sunset, smoothes the bumps and turns them into a highway..."

When it was getting dark, they had not seen a place to stay, and Zhen Shuai couldn't sing anymore.

Shen Xingdu comforted him: "It's okay to sleep in the open."

Zhen Shuai nodded, looking at the sky full of stars, it didn't look like rain.

The two found an open area on the roadside as a camp. Zhen Shuai picked up some dry branches and lit a fire. Shen Xingdu took out two chickens, cleaned them and put them on the fire to roast.

Zhen Shuai looked around to see if there was anyone else, then suddenly lifted up his clothes and started to unbuckle his pants.

Shen Xingdu was confused.

The audience in the live broadcast room was also shocked.

Zhen Shuai took off half of his pants. In addition to seeing him wearing colorful boxers, the audience also saw that his inner thighs were red. This is something I have learned from riding horses for a long time.

Shen Xingdu didn't expect it to be so serious, so he took out medicine from the fairyland and gave it to him.

He applied it very carefully, but because he was so careful, Zhen Shuai always felt that he was teasing her and hurriedly snatched the medicine away. Well, he should be the one who committed adultery himself.

"I'll do it myself."

After taking the medicine, Zhen Shuai felt much better.

Supervisor Shen Xing said: "Tomorrow we will take a carriage."

"Well, I don't want to ride a horse anymore." Zhen Shuai put away the medicine, got dressed, climbed over and lay on his shoulder to watch him roast chicken.

Shen Xingdu put an arm around his waist.

No one spoke, but the atmosphere at this time was extremely warm.