Chapter 199 - 200

Chapter 199 The peach blossom must be pinched 

Back to the village, it’s past twelve o’clock.

Because it was noon, the villagers were probably eating at home, and not many people were walking around. Several villagers who saw Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu watched curiously for a moment and then walked away.

Along the way, Zhen Shuai discovered that 70% of the villagers' houses were made of adobe bricks, 20% were made of wood, only 10% were red brick houses, and only a small part of the roof was Black tile roofs, others thatched roofs. In terms of housing and people, the overall living standard of the villagers is probably quite low. Zhen Shuai couldn't imagine how low it was. He had never stayed in the countryside in his two lives, and he was really at a loss for a moment. No wonder 004 said that this task was not as simple as he thought.

Governor Shen Xing took Zhen Shuai to the place where educated youths lived, referred to as the educated youth point.

Zhen Shuai turned around. As the village chief said, this house is really good. The main house is made of bricks and stones, and the front and rear walls are made of thick adobe bricks. It is more than two meters high. You don't have to worry about safety when you live in it. The kitchen is very clean, mainly because there are few things, so it looks clean. It has basic kitchen utensils. There is a pile of dry firewood, branches, hay and wood piled in the corner. But not much, just two bundles. Zhen Shuai went to the toilet again and took a look at the door. He didn't want to take a second look, his expression was twisted.

Shen Xingdu chuckled lightly.

Zhen Shuai glared at him, "Why are you laughing? I don't believe you can like a toilet like this."

Shen Xingdu patted his head and said, "Choose a room."

Zhen Shuai looked at the five rooms. Two of the rooms are on the left side of the main room and are more carefully decorated than the three rooms on the opposite side. Because the walls are covered with old newspapers, it can be seen that they were recently pasted. They should have been arranged by the village chief for female educated youths.

From this, it can be seen that the village chief still has good intentions towards the educated youths, otherwise he would not have thought that the girls love to be clean and would have specially put up walls for them.

The other three rooms are similar. Only the middle room has no windows. There is only a small window near the roof on the wall shared with the main room. Even during the day, the light in the room is very dark. There are three beds in the room. They sound great, but in fact they are simple beds made of two benches and a few wooden boards. There is also an old wardrobe. The other two rooms have similar configurations, the only difference is that the light is very bright.

Zhen Shuai pointed to the room in the middle, "This one."

Shen Xingdu was a little surprised, but had no objection.

Zhen Shuai said: "Lin Pengfei seems to be a very honest person. If he doesn't have any objections, we will share a room with him for the time being." Shen Xingdu nodded

.

Because the space is not large, there are three beds, only one on one side, and two beds next to each other on the other side.

Shen Xingdu put Lin Pengfei's luggage on a separate bed, and he and Zhen Shuai slept on the other two beds.

Most of Shen Xingdu's luggage was in tatters, so Zhen Shuai also threw away his luggage.

"When the others arrive, let's exchange new quilts with the villagers." Zhen Shuai showed off the cloth tickets and candy tickets of this era that the audience had rewarded, "Did you see that? I will support you from now on." At this moment, the villagers Everyone should be eating. It is very rude to come to the door while others are eating.