Chapter 5 - 6

Chapter 05 First meeting

Zhen Shuai lowered his head and nodded, as if he didn't want to be in contact with others. In fact, he vaguely heard the discussion of those people, but he decided to try his best to pretend to be his original character in front of them. It can be said that his personality is completely opposite to that of the original owner, and a sudden change is too suspicious. As for the changes on the Internet, don't worry about it, because wearing a mask on the Internet is normal. It is already March, and there are still three months to go before the college entrance examination.

By then, I will part ways with these classmates, and no one will pay attention to me if I reveal my true character. In school, most of the time is spent in class, and extra-curricular time is either in the cafeteria or at home. There are not many opportunities to interact with other students. It is not difficult to continue to act silent and withdrawn. And to be honest, these classmates are several years younger than his mental age, and he has no interest in maintaining emotional contact with them.

  "It's really him!" A group of classmates were shocked when they saw Zhen Shuai nodding.

  "Come on." Tian Mimi sent these two words to Zhen Shuai out of politeness and walked away quickly.

  Zhen Shuai took out his mobile phone and logged into Weibo. The number of unread messages under the message icon was 999+, and the number of fans was 110,826. If you have so many names, you can be considered an internet celebrity.

  Zhen Shuai took a cursory look at the unread messages. Most of them were greetings from fans. There were also a few messages from classmates, including junior high school classmates and high school classmates. They had not contacted each other for a long time, but now they suddenly appeared.

  Zhen Shuai selected a few fans' messages to reply to, thinking about what to do next. I just sang a new song yesterday, so it's not appropriate to sing any new songs in the last two days, so that those three songs have time to ferment. Another thing is to strike while the iron is hot and record these three songs as soon as possible and skip class in the afternoon.

  The bell for morning exercises rang, and crowds of people poured out of the teaching building and converged on the playground.

  Chen Hao and several of his classmates were walking and chatting when they suddenly heard about Zhen Shuai and were shocked, "What? Did that coward really make so much money?"

"Really." A boy said with with a jealous expression, "Brother Hao, this is what I saw with my own eyes on UU last night."

  Liu Chengwen was not far behind them, walked quickly over to greet Chen Hao, and whispered mysteriously, "Brother Hao , I just heard something."

  "Are you talking about Zhen Shuai?" Chen Hao interrupted.

  Liu Chengwen looked surprised and asked deliberately: "You already know?"

  Chen Hao's eyes quickly flashed with greed, and he said casually: "Well, I know. Okay, no more talking, let's do the exercises, do the exercises . Come out to class early in the afternoon and wait for me at the school gate. I have something to tell you, and you should also tell Peng Tao and A Xiang." Liu Chengwen agreed.

  There were a total of four classes in the afternoon, and after only three of them, Chen Hao and the four of them slipped out and gathered at the school gate.

  "Brother Hao, are you going to do "Zhen Chou"?" Zhao Pengtao asked in a low voice, with excitement in his voice and expression.

  Chen Hao smiled but did not answer, "Qingshi Lane is the only way for him to go home. There are almost no people there, so let's go there."