Chapter 29 - 30

Chapter 29 Battle! war! war! (2)

Ding Dingdang thought for a while and sent another private message.

"How about you and the real handsome man Lianmai."

Cancan hesitated for a moment, "Lianmai?"

Ding Dingdang asked back: "Don't you have confidence in your hands painting at the same time?"

Cancan replied almost instantly this time, "How is it possible? ! Although I am not the only one who can paint with both hands, there are not many people who can do it to my level. I still have this confidence." "Then even more so. I don't deny that he is

really handsome and can play guitar and piano. He's pretty good, but he only has the ability to play guitar and piano, and there's nothing new about it. No matter what he broadcasts later, you will definitely win if you perform painting with your hands. Just imagine if you can do it in front of millions of people I beat him in face-" Ding Dingdang said a little excitedly. If she hadn't learned two more dances recently, she would have wished to do it herself.

It’s not a competition, but it’s actually a competition.

Cancan hesitated for a long time. He still has a good impression of the handsome man. He is a very talented person, and he always feels that Zhen Shuai will never stop here in the future. However, in the face of such a huge temptation, he couldn't help but be tempted. After he beats Zhen Shuai and starts working online, he might be able to develop offline!

The message tone sounded rapidly, interrupting his contemplation, and it still jingled.

"If you send an invitation to the real handsome man, he will definitely not be able to refuse. What are you still hesitating about? This opportunity cannot be missed." The four words "opportunity cannot be missed" touched

Cancan. He gritted his teeth and sent the invitation to the real handsome man. Lian Mai's invitation.

He believed that Ding Dingdang must be paying attention to the activities in his live broadcast room and would see it.

Commander Zhen is "greeting" the governor. The governor spent one million at a time, so this golden thigh must be embraced.

Zhen Shuai asked: "Master Commander, do you want to say a few words?"

[Guo Governor]: Just sing well.

Zhen Shuai smiled and said, "Okay, I will definitely do it."

[State] Governor: When will the concert be held?

"Concert? Master, you want to hear it live?" Zhen Shuai asked.

The governor said yes, and other fans were also moved, saying they wanted to hear Zhen Shuai live. The host plays the guitar well and the piano is even better. It would definitely be a pleasure to listen to it live!

【国】Brainless Xiongxiong: Support the anchor! I can take care of the venue!

[Country] Ben Yiren: I can be responsible for being cute. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

[国] Silence: If there is a concert, I will definitely go. Has the anchor considered this?

【国】小兰娜: Support the commander-in-chief.

[Country] Meng Feng Yun: I want to know even more, if the commander really holds a concert, will the governor be there? *@*

[Country] Ruoshui Zibing: Definitely. [Mysterious smile. jpg】”(*∩_∩*)′

【国】Captain: Money is not a problem.

Zhen Shuai looked at the "guo" that was slipping away, and he must have some vanity. Once upon a time, who could have thought that one day his live broadcast room would also have So many great people.