Chapter 380 - 381

Chapter 380 The childlike innocence is still handsome [first update]

Almost all the people in the team are experts and have deep internal strength. Therefore, their physical strength is stronger than that of ordinary people. At the beginning, the people at the back of the team were able to keep up closely and were very relaxed. However, as time passed, their energy became weaker and weaker, and the line grew longer and longer, and their shadows stretched into a long line under the scorching sun. To make matters worse, the water content in their bodies decreases faster and faster, so they can only drink water constantly. However, the amount of water each person brings is limited. If you don’t drink sparingly, you may drink it all before entering the desert.

Looking back, Xita Town has fallen far behind, becoming a blurry shadow.

It was too late to turn back now, some people drove the camels back decisively. No matter what treasure the new leader and the others are looking for, their lives are not important.

Some people hesitated and couldn't make up their minds, and their speed became slower and slower.

A Jianghu man wiped the sweat from his face, took a sip of water, and said angrily to the elder brother next to him: "Brother, let's go back and bring more water, and then catch up. Otherwise, we won't reach our destination yet. I'm dying of thirst." He regretted that he only brought a few water bags instead of a water tank to save trouble.

The eldest brother disapproved, "Second brother, they won't wait for us where we are. When we come back, I'm afraid they will have disappeared." The second brother was anxious, "

But if we don't go back, we will die of thirst!"

The eldest brother said meaningfully. He smiled and looked at the water bags and water tanks that others carried on the camels.

The second brother suddenly realized that no one was paying attention to them, so he nodded to his elder brother to express his understanding.

The two quickly followed the team.

Zhen Shuai glanced behind him, stopped the camel, and said loudly: "If anyone wants to quit, it's still too late. There is a slope in front of you. You will adjust the direction after climbing over it. If you want to go back by then, you will easily get lost. Everyone Think for yourself."

They are all adults and can take responsibility for their own choices. Commander Zhen said what he should say, without giving others time to think about it, and drove the camels forward.

After climbing over the slope, you can no longer see Xita Town when you look back. No matter which direction you look to the southeast, northwest, you can only see endless grassland, which makes people feel desolate and confused.

The Jianghu people who didn't know the true destination of their trip felt somewhat uneasy, but when they saw Master Zhang, Alliance Leader Sima, Master Sui Xin and others all followed the newly appointed alliance leader without hesitation, they gritted their teeth and followed.

Leader Sima saw Commander Zhen take out the compass, lift it up, look at it and put it away. After calculating with his fingers, he adjusted the direction. The general direction was still west, but shifted a little to the north.

"Little friend Zhen, we have been walking for more than two hours. Do you want to stop and rest for a while?" Master Zhang glanced at the others worriedly and drove the camels to Zhen Shuai's camel.

Zhen Shuai noticed that his cheeks were red and was a little worried that he would tire out the old man. He nodded, "Okay, just rest here for a while." Everyone breathed a sigh of relief