Chapter 225 - 226

Chapter 225 Ten Thousand Yuan Household Anchor [Second Update]

After four days, the whole village's rice harvest was finally completed. The weather has been kind and it hasn't rained for the past four days.

Everyone else has become darker and thinner, but Shen Xingdu is still so handsome. The villagers attributed this to Zhen Shuai cooking delicious food for Shen Xingdu every day.

The next work is to grind and dry the millet. Although it is also very hard, it does not require bending down all the time, and it does not require as many hands as during harvesting. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu returned to the relaxed militia.

The first thing they do after getting out of the busy farming schedule is to take time off and go up the mountain.

When Xiong Ming heard that they were going up the mountain, he readily agreed.

Zhen Shuai said wisely: "If there is anything gained, I will never forget Brother Xiong."

"Hahaha... easy to say, easy to say." Xiong Ming showed a satisfied look on his face. Isn't the reason why he is so nice to Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu just for a bite of meat?

This incident quickly spread throughout the village, and everyone was hoping that Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu could kill two more wild boars, or just one.

Zhen Shuai did not forget that he wanted to make money to buy a house. This time he and Shen Xingdu stayed in the mountains from morning to evening and caught a total of six wild boars, twelve pheasants and five hares.

The villagers couldn't hide their disappointment when they saw them carrying twelve pheasants and five hares down the mountain. It is definitely impossible to share such a small thing.

Zhen Shuai secretly gave a pheasant to the village chief, accountant, scorekeeper and Xiong Ming's family.

Li Meili, Zhou Boyuan and others waited until nightfall but did not wait for Zhen Shuai to send them pheasants or hares, and were disappointed.

Sun Zhiwen said mockingly: "Liu Lingling, are you really Zhen Shuai's cousin? They caught so many pheasants and hares, why didn't you get a share?" They also got a share of the meat last time, but they had already finished it.

Liu Lingling felt guilty for a while, but did not dare to show it on her face. She said calmly: "She is a cousin, not a real sister." "Although

Liu Zhiqing, Zhen Zhiqing and Shen Zhiqing have moved out, they are still our companions. We must maintain harmony." Their friendship. You have the best relationship with them, so you must try your best in this regard." Zhou Boyuan couldn't help but blush as he said these words. Although his family is in good condition, it is impossible for his family to send him meat. If he buys it, he will need meat tickets. Therefore, he is also very greedy for meat.

Liu Lingling felt helpless, "Zhen Shuai is already very good to my cousin."

Feng Zhigao sighed, "Everyone, I'm wondering, can we learn hunting from Shen Zhiqing? Even if we can't hunt wild boars, we can still hunt. A pheasant, a hare or something."

Zhou Boyuan's eyes lit up, "That's a good idea!"

Li Meili never joined the conversation, gritting her teeth secretly. In fact, the best way is to become the target of Zhen Shuai or Shen Zhiqing, but those two people are blind and don't pay attention to this great beauty like her! Just thinking about this made her panic.

Huang Caixia lowered her head and said as if unintentionally: "Although we are both educated youths, if we don't live together, our relationship will definitely fade." Zhang Xiaoqiang rolled his eyes, "If