Chapter 384 - 385

Chapter 384 The reward is a thatched house

Lu Jinglun noticed the large swath of moonlight on the ground. When he looked back, he saw a staircase protruding out of the ground. Thin yellow sand was falling like a heavy rain. He hurriedly said: "There is not much hope that the people inside are still alive. It's better to get out quickly." , If we don't get out, the yellow sand outside will bury us all!"

The others panicked when they saw it and ran up quickly.

Back on the ground, the sky was already dark, the bright moon was in the sky, and the flat sand seemed to be covered with a layer of white snow. Looking around, there was no one else but them. There seemed to be countless monsters hidden in the darkness in the distance.

Leader Sima and others were relieved. No matter what, being outside was safer than being underneath.

"Let's go farther and camp. After a while, this place will collapse and form a quicksand vortex again." Zhen Shuai said.

Everyone hurriedly followed him and ran away.

After less than a cup of tea, there was only a muffled sound, and the stairs quickly descended, causing the surrounding quicksand to fall faster and faster, eventually forming a huge vortex, spinning rapidly. The touching lasted for nearly a stick of incense, and the vortex finally disappeared, and the sand surface returned to flatness and tranquility, as if nothing had happened.

Everyone was still frightened and stood still for a moment before moving. Some sat down to eat dry food, and some started to set up camp... Xiao Huaiying asked Master Zhang curiously, "Uncle, my nephew is really curious, what is going on in this underground castle?"

Zhang The real person took a sip of water and spoke slowly.

It turned out that ten years ago, Li Hongchen, Zheng Yinian, Jiang Chaozong, Gong Yuwen and Meng Qingcheng were participating in the war between Xia Kingdom and Tata Kingdom. They chased three masters from Tata Kingdom directly into the desert. After killing the three people, they lost their way in the desert and accidentally ran into the opening time of the underground castle, and then encountered quicksand. After falling down, they learned about the existence of the underground castle.

In the underground castle, they saw densely packed characters carved on the stone walls. After reading them, they learned that they were actually two profound martial arts secrets, one of which was "Supreme Jade Face Sutra" suitable for women, and the other "Wu Wu Yan Jing". "Shang Liuyang Sword" is suitable for men. They both wanted to monopolize two martial arts secret books, so they had a dispute and even almost started a fight. After discussion, they decided that everyone could enjoy these two secret books. When they decided to copy down the two secret books, they found that there was almost everything in the underground castle, except pen and ink.

They had to give up the idea of ​​copying and wanted to memorize the contents of the martial arts secrets. But the strange thing is that they can only memorize the first part and cannot remember the rest of it anyway. After studying for a while, they understood that only by learning the first part could they remember the following parts.

In desperation, they had to study on the spot. During the break, they walked around and found new clues. It turns out that this underground castle is only open for ten days every ten years, and during these ten days, the stone door at the entrance can only be opened three times.

They didn't bring much food and had to leave even if they didn't want to. After learning the first part, they decided to leave, agreeing to come back ten years later, and neither of them could tell the sixth person about it.

No one expected that Li Hongchen's understanding was the best among them. He was the only one who memorized the first two parts of the two exercises. After returning to the Xia Kingdom, Li Hongchen disappeared from everyone's sight, devoted herself to practicing the "Supreme Jade Face Sutra", and passed the first part of the "Supreme Six Yang Sword" to her male disciples. "The Supreme Jade Face Sutra" is really profound and took her nearly ten years, but it was worth it. Not only did she excel in martial arts, but she was also able to maintain her ageless appearance.