Chapter 71 - 72

Chapter 71: The Marshal missed the first update of 100 million

With Shen Xingdu leading the way, those behind only need to follow his pace, making it much easier.

Wu Jianxin observed carefully all the way and found some marks carved by knives on some trees. That should be the mark made by Shen Xingdu when he came here before.

He brought a camera and kept taking pictures along the way.

Panlong Mountain is extremely high in altitude and covers a large area. Although a winding mountain road has been built, only a small part has been developed. Eighty percent of the area is undeveloped and covered by forests. One reason is that it is difficult to develop. On the other hand, because the imperial capital belongs to the heart of the country, the country also intends to retain more forest areas. Therefore, when Governor Shen Xing said that the old man might live in seclusion in Panlong Mountain, Wu Jianxin believed most of it.

The next step is to confirm the authenticity of the cave.

The terrain along the way was up and down, and sometimes we had to climb rocks. Others were fine. Professor Wang and Professor Zhou were both nearly sixty years old. They were older and walked slower, so they walked for more than two hours. Not even halfway through the journey.

The two professors are valuable talents of the country, and Wu Jianxin takes great care of them. "Let's rest for another ten minutes."

"Hey, okay." Professor Wang couldn't wait to sit down on the grass, breathing heavily.

Professor Zhou was a bit mysophobic and sat on the backpack containing his belongings.

"Qiu Wan, give the two professors a glass of water."

Qiu Wan responded, "Hey."

Shen Xingdu suddenly flashed his eyes, raised his hand, and shot Professor Wang like a dagger and an arrow.

"Ah!" Professor Wang was startled.

Wu Jianxin's expression changed drastically, "Stop!"

Jiang Heng and other special forces reacted quickly, aiming their guns at Shen Xingdu.

"Don't be impulsive!" Sun Xiaoli shouted loudly when he saw the dagger nailing a beautiful little snake to the tree.

The snake was only as thick as a thumb, but it was brightly colored and looked full of danger.

"It's a poisonous snake!" Professor Zhou exclaimed. He couldn't identify what kind of snake it was, but usually the more colorful the snake, the more likely it was a venomous snake.

Jiang Heng and the others knew it was a misunderstanding and put down their guns again.

Wu Jianxin glanced at Shen Xingdu sheepishly. Just a moment ago, he thought that Shen Xingdu was going to be harmful to Professor Wang. But thinking about it, I knew that Shen Xingdu had no reason to do this.

"Mr. Shen, thank you."

Professor Wang did not dare to sit down anymore, stood up quickly, and thanked Shen Xingdu as well.

"Thank you young man, thank you."

Shen Xingdu shook his head to show that he didn't care, "It's better to continue on the road, there are many unstable factors in the mountains."

Wu Jianxin nodded without hesitation, "Continue on the road. In this way, Captain Jiang, could you please arrange a few people Take turns carrying the two professors."

Jiang Heng nodded and made arrangements.

Although the two professors were embarrassed, they also knew that this was the best way.