Chapter 276 - 277

Chapter 276 Capital Base [Second update]

Nie Wenzhi said: "Let's burn all these corpses later. What to do with these crystal nuclei?"

Shen Xingdu said nothing.

Zhen Shuai said: "Just watch and deal with it, and then search them for any clues." He has no energy now, so he can only talk.

In the end, a total of more than 60 crystal nuclei, a few packs of cigarettes, and a few candies were found from these superpowers, but nothing else.

"We also found something."

Zhou Lili and Huang Shanshan came over holding more than a dozen bags.

Zhou Lili said: "I've seen it, there are crystal nuclei inside, and there are dozens of them in each bag."

Huang Shanshan added: "There is a lot of food in the car."

Everyone, look at me, I look at You. Putting food aside, how to divide so many crystal nuclei is a problem.

Nie Wenzhi said: "Li Xuan, you guys move all the supplies in the car over first."

Luo Yan thought that it was still a long way from the capital, especially after being delayed here for so long. She was afraid that she would not be able to arrive today. We must rely on Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing.

"Do you think this is okay? There are eleven of us in total. These crystal nuclei are divided into thirteen parts. Zhen Shuai and Brother Shen each get two parts, and everyone else gets one part. As for these materials, everyone will share them equally." Nie Wenzhi thought in his mind

. Fortunately, the five of them contributed the least, and they took advantage of each other by getting a share.

"We are not short of supplies. My four friends and I will not divide the supplies. You can share them equally."

The others did not refuse.

Zhou Lili and Huang Shanshan poured all the crystal nuclei in the bag onto the ground and piled them into a pile, shining with silver and dazzling brilliance.

Audiences in the live broadcast room were clamoring to come and rob him.

Zhen Shuai had sharp eyes and squatted down, "Why are there scratches on these crystal nuclei?"

Huang Shanshan lowered her head and looked at it, "These seem to be poured out of the same cloth bag."

Zhen Shuai picked it up and observed it carefully. Didn't find anything special.

Tan Bing guessed, "Maybe someone accidentally scratched it when he was bored."

Zhen Shuai was still a little concerned, but he could only put it down temporarily.

Luo Yan said: "If you like it, I can give you all the scratched ones."

Nie Wenzhi said hurriedly: "I have no objection."

"Okay." Zhen Shuai said, "Give it to me."

Everyone gave the crystal core After counting them, they were divided, and those with scratches were given to Zhen Shuai; the supplies were also divided.

After dividing the things, they moved the bodies together and burned them.

Zhen Shuai didn't feel anything when he killed the red-haired man, but now he finally felt uncomfortable, his chest was rumbling, and he felt nauseated, and he quickly looked away.

Shen Xingdu stuffed a spicy stick into his mouth.

Commander Zhen was so hot that he stuck out his tongue. He forgot about everything, jumped on Shen Xingdu, grabbed his neck and beat him.