Chapter 87 - 88

Chapter 87 Huge Footprints

Zhen Shuai's eyes widened as he watched a tiny golden monkey jump onto the aerial photography drone and push the drone down. Then it was startled by the aerial camera, and the hair on its body stood up in fear. It jumped up impatiently and jumped to a big tree nearby. It blinked and looked at the aerial drone and then at Zhen Shuai.

The aerial drone quickly stabilized and turned towards the golden monkey.

The little golden monkey squatted on the branch, huddled in a ball. It looked no bigger than a football. Its dark eyes were full of fear, but more of curiosity.

The hearts of the audience were captured, and they all gave gifts in unison, directly stating that they were for the golden monkey.

Marshmallow stared at the golden monkey for a while, and after making sure it was not threatening, he continued to wag his tail leisurely.

A gust of wind blew, and the white hair danced with the wind, looking so comfortable.

Zhen Shuai raised the corners of his mouth, slowly and silently took two steps towards the golden monkey, spread his arms towards it, and made a gesture of wanting to hug it.

The audience was surprised. Could it be that the anchor wanted to get up close to the golden monkey? Golden monkeys look cute and have a very docile temperament most of the time, but when they are really fierce, they are also very scary. If they are scratched, they will suffer serious consequences. Besides, although monkeys look like humans, they are not humans after all. How could they take the initiative to get close to Zhen Shuai?

But the next moment, they were slapped in the face.

The golden monkey scratched his face, jumped up, and landed on Zhen Shuai's shoulder, squeaking, not knowing what he wanted to express.

Zhen Shuai stroked its head gently, and the golden monkey did not move away. Perhaps the experience on Zhen Shuai's shoulder was different from that on the trees. The round head looked around, looking very novel.

"Before leaving Shennongjia, Xiao Jin became Marshmallow and I's new companion." Zhen Shuai looked at the deep forest ahead, "With them as companions, my journey will not be too dull. Keep going." In the primeval

forest The road is not easy to walk on. Tall trees block the sky and the sun is blocked, and short shrubs are in the way. Most of the time, the feet cannot find a place to land. Those shrubs sometimes obscured the marshmallow, so Zhen Shuai could only see its head and back swimming in the green.

Zhen Shuai took out the machete in his backpack to clear the way. Of course, he deliberately avoided some of the more precious trees when chopping down.

There was a lot of humidity in the forest in the morning. Fortunately, his camouflage uniform and hiking boots were both waterproof equipment produced by the system, so they had little impact.

[Host, beware of snakes. 】

Zhen Shuai raised his head. Two small green snakes were coiled on a branch about two meters above his head, looking at him coolly.

The two snakes are brightly colored and are probably venomous. The audience sweated for Zhen Shuai.

"Anchors must be careful!"

Zhen Shuai walked around the tree without changing his expression. Because of his affinity for animals, as long as he didn't provoke them, he believed that these animals would not attack him.

But the viewers who were watching the live broadcast didn't know this, and they all looked at the people on the screen with admiration.

Zhen Shuai took out a hand-drawn map and said, "My first destination is Qingshigou, which is closest to where I started. It is also the place where investigators once found savage hair, feces and footprints." He looked at it, "Qingshigou is a bit far. At my speed, it will take at least three hours. But it doesn't matter, we have two days, so we still have plenty of time."