Chapter 53 - 54

Chapter 53: Regretful to Defeat

Zhen Shuai glanced at Shen Xingdu dejectedly. Shen Xingdu was drinking tea and not looking at his phone, as if he didn't know what was happening in the live broadcast room.

"What's the rush? I'll make the call now. However, my classmate's family is strictly controlled, and his cell phone may not be with him now. If no one answers the phone, you can designate another one." Zhen Shuai said these words to Shen Xingdu, and they were full of hints.

However, Shen Xingdu was still drinking tea, as if it was not tea but nectar from the Jade Spring.

The audience was so anxious that Zhen Shuai had no choice but to risk it all. He asked Yanshu to click on the microphone sign in front of "Classmate Shen" and prayed in his heart that Shen Xingdu would not answer it.

However, just as the bell rang, the call was connected.

Some viewers have very sharp ears.

"Why did I hear the ringtone ringing next to the handsome man?"

"I didn't pay attention, it couldn't be such a coincidence, right?"

Because the call was answered too quickly, not everyone heard the ringtone, so the fan was suspicious No one else noticed.

Zhen Shuai saw it and was startled. He secretly wondered why his ears were so pointed and turned on the speaker helplessly.

"Hello."

Shen Xingdu's magnetic voice sounded, and Zhen Shuai couldn't help but roll his eyes at him.

As soon as the voice that clearly belonged to a man came out, the live broadcast room was like boiling water!

"It's so funny to me, he's really a man!"

"Why don't I sympathize with the anchor at all? Hahaha..."

"I'm so looking forward to it! Will the other party say "I like you"?" The teaser deliberately provoked the general, "Commander, I said you can admit defeat, and it's still valid."

Zhen Shuai was so angry that Shen Xingdu gritted his teeth. Even if Shen Xingdu didn't know what was going on before, he must know it now, but he still waited for him to speak and make it clear that it was intentional.

"Here we go." He said loudly, "Classmate Shen, I will write a poem. Please analyze the artistic conception of this poem in four words. Please be careful." He coughed lightly:

"I see you ,

I was as happy as a fool and

ran towards you happily,

but you passed me by and smiled like a flower at the other person."

"I like you." Shen Xingdu looked at him and finished. After a pause, he said again, "Acrostic poem."

Zhen Shuai's heart was pounding. What a terrible pause! He didn't dare to look at Shen Xingdu anymore and picked up the water glass and took a sip of water. The water had cooled down, cooling down the heat on his face.

"Uh-huh. It's boring." Tiao Shen was disappointed, "Everyone, do you think the handsome guy has passed the test?" The audience all

had regrets, but they had to admit that the handsome guy passed the test.

"Tiao Shen, it's your turn." Zhen Shuai looked at Tiao Shen with malicious eyes, "Are you ready?" Tiao Shen was shocked by

his look and sat upright, "If you are ready, come over here. "

Zhen Shuai took a slow sip of tea and said, "Call the tenth person in your phone book and ask him to say "Do you like me?"" Teasing: "..." Audience:

"