Chapter 79 - 80

Chapter 79 Silent Confession

A large truck carrying several cement pillars roared past. The ropes binding the cement pillars were worn away. The thick cement pillars slipped from the truck and fell to the road. They rolled forward rapidly and made a burst of noise as they rubbed against the ground. There was a dull sound.

The driver of the bus where Zhen Shuai was sitting stepped on the brakes in time.

The passengers in the car exclaimed in unison, looked at the first passenger car in the distance happily, and patted their chests in fear.

If the bus just now had not turned, it would have been hit by a concrete pillar, causing the car to be destroyed and everyone to be killed!

Shen Xingdu held Zhen Shuai's hand and stared at him with sharp and deep eyes. Fortunately, he was by his side. If he heard such things from others, no matter how strong his heart was, he probably wouldn't be able to withstand such shocks several times.

Zhen Shuai didn't notice his anger and stretched his neck to look behind him.

The cars behind the bus stopped. Fortunately, there was not much traffic at this time and only caused a small commotion.

Someone called the police, and the police and firefighters came quickly.

After the cement pillars were removed, the bus was able to continue its journey.

Back in the city, Zhen Shuai broke up with all the fans and prepared to go home. When he arrived at the parking lot, he rushed to the driver's seat and said, "I'll drive."

His driver's license was still warm when he got it the day before yesterday.

After the car drove smoothly onto the road, Shen Xingdu spoke in a domineering tone that left no room for doubt, "In the future, you are not allowed to do risky things without me around." "Is it okay with you around?" Zhen Shuai asked deliberately

.

Governor Shen Xing nodded. As long as he is here, no matter what Zhen Shuai does, he will accompany him.

Zhen Shuai saw his thoughts in his eyes, and his heart felt like it was soaked in a honey pot. He thought he was fierce and said: "I'm driving, don't flirt with me!" Shen Xingdu looked at his bright eyes

and He couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, thinking silently, are you sure he is teasing Zhen Shuai, not Zhen Shuai?

He withdrew his gaze, looked forward, and quietly circulated his Yuan Power for a week to resolve the heat in his body.

Zhen Shuai noticed his stiffness and looked at him strangely. Then he noticed the change in a certain part of his waist. He quickly stretched out his hand to press it, and then retracted his hand as if he was electrocuted. He did not dare to look at Shen Xingdu anymore, his cheeks turned red. hot.

Shen Xingdu's expression remained unchanged, he turned his head, and his eyes naturally slid to the same part of Commander Zhen's body as his.

Zhen Shuai suddenly felt an invisible hand touching his area. It was extremely sensitive and he reacted almost immediately. His face was so hot that it was about to burn. He stepped on the brakes and said hurriedly, "I'll sit in the back and you drive!" Without waiting for Shen Xingdu's reply, he bent over and jumped out of the car in a hurry, getting in.

He got out of the back compartment, so he missed Shen Xingdu's tender gaze.

Before arriving home, Commander-in-Chief Zhen finally subsided with his amazing willpower, and began to show off in front of Shen Xingdu again. He said sincerely: "Xingdu, as a man, you must have strong self-control. Otherwise, In the future, if you go out to eat, drink or even spend the night with your friends, how can I feel at ease?"