Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205 The inventory is blocked [first update]

Everyone followed Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu to have a look and identify the door. Everyone was a little envious when they saw the house. Such a big house was more than enough for two people to live in. Some people also thought about finding another house to live in, but when they heard the rent, they backed down. And to be honest, the houses in Educated Youth Point are better than those in most villagers, so I would be reluctant to move out.

Knowing that Marshal Zhen and Governor Shen Xing would have to deal with it for a long time, everyone did not disturb them and only stayed for a while.

Mr. and Mrs. Li Dagang come here to clean the house every few days and keep the house very clean. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu only cleaned briefly. Because there were few furniture and furnishings, cleaning was very easy and took only over half an hour.

It's getting dark too.

The water tank is empty and it is inconvenient to fetch water now. Zhen Shuai took water from the system space and prepared to wash up.

The system prompt sounds at this time.

【Ding. The Host, due to popular demand from viewers, will make the task more difficult. ]

[Why? ] Zhen Shuai became nervous.

004 said: [Host, many viewers believe that the host can use the materials in the system space at any time, so the host’s live broadcast is very dull and not very interesting. After evaluation, the system believes that prohibiting the host from using inventory materials can enhance the audience's interest in the live broadcast and increase the probability of audience rewards. Therefore, from now on, the system will block the host's inventory and will not lift the block until the end of the mission. 】

Zhen Shuai quickly tried the inventory, but could no longer take out anything. "Hold the grass!" Even if he could use the inventory, he was very careful in order to prevent others from suspecting him. Now the system has banned his items. column. Is there such a stupid system?

"What's wrong?" Shen Xingdu came over.

Zhen Shuai complained to him depressedly, not noticing that his eyes lit up.

004 thought he was innocent, "Host, actually the audience wants to block the portable spaces of you and Brother Shen, but this system cannot block Brother Shen's wonderland..." "Pfft-" Zhen Shuai didn't want to laugh, but he couldn't bear it

. Come on, my bad mood got a little better. He almost forgot that there were a lot of supplies in Xingdu's fairyland. What Shen Xingdu owns belongs to him. Not being able to use the inventory seems to have little impact on him?

Shen Xingdu's tone was suspiciously brisk, "I'll support you."

Zhen Shuai said suspiciously, "You're just looking forward to this day, right?"

Shen Xingdu's expression remained unchanged, "Think too much."

"Feng Just seal it, I don’t believe it, others can live without their own space, but I can’t.” Zhen Shuai said resignedly. He knew in his heart that what 004 said made sense. This is the same as some reality shows that like to design some links to torture celebrities to death. The audience likes to watch such "star abuse" scenes.

Soon, a notice hung high above the live broadcast room, to the effect that the anchor's personal space has been disabled, and I wish the audience a happy viewing.

When viewers saw this notice, they expressed their happiness with rewards.

Zhen Shuai gave these guys a "haha" in his heart.