Chapter 07 - 08

Chapter 07 Dirty! Sewage! Sewage!

Zhen Shuai saw this barrage with sharp eyes and smiled proudly. "The brain teasers broadcast by the host are all made up by themselves. It is impossible for you to find the answers on the Internet. What do you think, do you want to give it a try? Let the rich brother and the rich sister play together."

Zhen Shuai thought for a while, "In this way, if an ordinary fan answers correctly, the host will give away 100 U coins; if a rich brother or a rich sister answers correctly, I can write a song for you, and the theme of the song is decided by you. How about this kind of interactive game? Every live broadcast is there. Seize the opportunity."

Both the public and central screens were excited!

"Really??!!"

"Aren't you bragging about the anchor?"

"Zhenjing."

"Is writing a song so easy? Haha, I feel like the anchor is a little distracted." "

Believe in the handsome! The handsome can definitely do it Looking forward to it!"

"Looking forward to +10086."

[Country] Silence: Interesting. Come.

[Country] Crazy Racing: Come here.

[Mr.] Pride: Start quickly, sister can’t wait.

【国】Brainless Xiongxiong: I’m here to join in the fun.

[Hou] Relax: I heard it’s very lively here.

[Country] Xiaolan Na: Let the anchor start.

Many people rushed over after hearing the news, and the number of viewers in the live broadcast room instantly exceeded 300,000! Three more kings and several lords came.

Zhen Shuai's faith has gone up, and he feels happy.

"Everyone will type the answer after guessing it. The anchor has good eyesight and will definitely be able to see it. You can rest assured about this. In addition, in order to prevent someone from copying the answer, we limit the answering time to 30 seconds after I say the timer will start."

Fans They all said no problem.

Zhen Shuai silently said to 004: [004, cooperate with me. As soon as I tell you to start, you will set up a 30-second countdown for all the audience to see. ]

004 said: [No problem. 】

Zhen Shuai said: "This is the beginning. When everyone is ready, buckle "1"."

A large number of "1"s flew by.

Zhen Shuai coughed lightly: "Please listen to the first question. What is the hardest thing that girls like the most, especially married women?" The thirty-second countdown started on time

.

Public screen.

"..."

"..."

"I'm a girl, I'm sorry to say it, but you know, Marshal." "

He's a man's little brother."

"..."

"..."

Center screen.

"..."

[sweat] [sweat]. "

"..." "

..."

"..."

Warning, Zhen Shuai's live broadcast room has been invaded by ellipsis.