Chapter 61 - 62

Chapter 61 "Wangxiang Road"

Zhen Shuai broadcast live in the kitchen.

In the camera, he is wearing a loose milky white sweater on his upper body, and his temperament is both stable and elegant. The sleeves were rolled up, revealing slender but strong arms. There was a cutting board on the cooking table in front of him, with several knives on it. The vegetable basket placed next to it contains a variety of washed vegetables.

The audience asked: "Are the anchors going to live broadcast cooking today?"

"Recently, I see people posting various delicacies and New Year's Eve menus almost every day, and I'm a little itchy." Zhen Shuai pointed to the things on the cooking table. , "Today I will show you my cooking skills."

"If you want to make delicious dishes, I think the first thing that cannot be ignored is knife skills. Some people may think that we are not chefs in restaurants and cook at home. You don’t have to worry too much about your knife skills, you can still make delicious food. This idea is wrong. Ingredients cut with good knife skills will taste better after cooking. Take a simple example, shredded potatoes." Zhen Shuai said as he took it Pick up a peeled potato and put it on the chopping board. The kitchen knife in your right hand goes up and down several times. When it hits the chopping board, it makes a slight sound, "tuk tuk tuk". After a minute, the potatoes turned into a pile of shredded potatoes.

He grabbed a handful of shredded potatoes and asked 004 to zoom in on the camera.

The audience was shocked to find that these potato shreds were exactly the same thickness, as if they were grated with a grater!

"Using these shredded potatoes to make spicy and sour potato shreds will be very delicious. Just thinking about it will make you drool." Zhen Shuai touched the corner of his mouth, "If you are entertaining guests, you can make this kind of shredded potatoes. Potatoes Cutting the shreds too thick will not only look unsightly and taste bad, but the potato shreds of different thicknesses will also taste different in your mouth." "I'll soak

these potato shreds in water first and cook them later." He picked up another carrot and "carved a few more flowers for decoration. The carrot I bought is a bit small, but it doesn't matter."

He used a knife to carve on the radish attentively. After spinning the radish in his hand a few times, it gradually transformed into a rose. He carefully cut the "rose" and placed it on a clean white porcelain plate, and then continued carving. In less than a minute, another flower bloomed under the knife... Soon, the white porcelain plate was filled with flowers

. Some are in bloom, some are in bud, some are small and cute, and some are grand and flamboyant, clustered together lively, just like the real thing!

Fans, you and I praise each other word by word.

"Anchor, if there is anything you can't do, just tell us directly!"

"Commander, let me marry you - you can marry me."

"Commander, I want to give birth to a monkey for you. ! Just follow me!"

There are more and more viewers in the live broadcast room, 11 million, 12 million...

"Let's try, will the exquisite carvings meet the down-to-earth potato shreds? Will a miracle happen?"

Zhen Shuai sat on the pot and turned on the heat, heated the oil, put in the onion, ginger and garlic and sauteed until fragrant, then drained the shredded potatoes and poured them into the pot. Because the shredded potatoes are relatively fine, stir-fry them for a few times before they are cooked. Add salt and a little vinegar, then sprinkle some dry red chili segments, stir-fry two or three more times, and then they are ready to serve.