Chapter 39 - 40

Chapter 39 Before the debut

A young man in his early twenties with phoenix eyes smiled and said, "Commander, you might as well take a guess."

Zhen Shuai took turns to look at them for a moment, then pointed at them one by one, "I guess this is Brother Shen Mo. This is Brother Lonely, this is my Brother Sai, and this is Sister Xiongxiong, right? This should be Yiren..."

A person's personality can often affect a person's temperament. Zhen Shuai used silence and other people's usual comments in the live broadcast room The performance can roughly guess their personality, and then match their temperament one-to-one to identify them. Even if you don't get all the guesses, you can probably get them right.

Silent and twenty-seven, he is not particularly handsome, but his bright eyes and slender figure add a lot of points to him, and his steady temperament is very charming. Standing among a group of handsome men and beautiful women, he is not at all uncomfortable. unexpected.

I'm afraid of being alone. I'm not too old. I'm twenty-four or five years old. I have a slightly thin figure, very delicate facial features, and a bit shy smile. I should be a relatively introverted person.

He is relaxed and handsome, with a particularly flexible pair of phoenix eyes. When he is not smiling, he looks like he is smiling. Looking at his face makes you feel good; when he smiles, he has a bit of a bad feeling. Such a man is quite attractive to women.

Crazy Racing is also a handsome guy. His ordinary crew cut shows off his tough guy temperament. He wears earrings on his ears. He should be a person who dares to think and do in his daily life.

The second generation ancestor has seen it before.

The brain-dead Xiongxiong is a perfect royal sister. She has a stunning face exposed under her pretty short black hair. She is tall and tall. When she puts on leather clothes, leather pants and boots, she is full of aura.

Ben Yiren has a cute and charming temperament, and she must be loved by thousands of people at home. She exudes a pleasant atmosphere. Her black wide-waisted woolen coat and stiletto-heeled short boots make her even more charming.

As her name suggests, the two contradictory temperaments of cuteness and enchantment are concentrated in her. At first glance, she looks like a lovely hydrangea, and at a second look, she looks like a delicate rose.

I saw Crucible's bright eyes and good gaze again. She was also a beautiful woman, with long straight black hair draped over her shoulders. She was very elegant in her movements, and a kind of quiet beauty bloomed quietly.

Zhen Shuai sent invitation letters to all the fans in the VIP group, and these are the only ones who have time to come.

The silent people looked at each other in surprise. They had already known each other when they met, and knew that Zhen Shuai had not guessed anything wrong.

"It must have been one of you who reported the news to the commander in advance." He relaxed and deliberately enlivened the atmosphere, and looked around at the others with suspicion.

Everyone else shook their heads calmly.

"Really not."

Zhen Shuai said with a smile: "I guessed based on the feeling you gave me. It seems that I guessed it right?"

Only with great effort can we achieve this level. Silence and the others felt a little warm in their hearts. Zhen Shuai’s impression became even better. Originally, they were a little worried that because of the age difference with Zhen Shuai, they might be a little embarrassed after meeting because they couldn't talk to each other, but when Zhen Shuai guessed everyone's names correctly, they subconsciously felt relieved and felt that they might have underestimated Zhen Shuai. , Although Zhen Shuai is only nineteen years old, he is very mature in his behavior. They may not be able to put Zhen Shuai on the level of a peer to communicate with him.