Chapter 334 - 335

Chapter 334 The strange sea of ​​flowers [first update]

"Xiaosi, start the live broadcast."

Zhen Shuai said to 004 and took Shen Xingdu's hand into the woods.

For convenience, he also asked 004 to set the virtual screen projected by the god-level live broadcast system to be at the same height as a person and place it beside him, which is very convenient for watching the barrage or interacting with the audience.

The fat man was alone outside the woods.

He walked out of the car, stood on tiptoe, and watched the two of them quickly disappear into the dense forest. Not even a corner of their clothes could be seen, and he suddenly felt uneasy. A cloud floated over silently, blocking the sunlight, and a coldness invaded his whole body. He shrank his neck, looked around suspiciously, then looked at the motionless rope, and quickly got back into the car.

Zhen Shuai held the rope with one hand and held Governor Shen Xing with the other. He looked back and saw a few cars that were only three or four meters away. He only saw the boundless woods. He had a feeling that this was indeed the case. , looked up to the sky, and did not see the sun.

Marshmallow sneezed and shook his head in discomfort.

The audience in the live broadcast room saw that the title of the live broadcast room was "Exploring the Invisible Village", and there was a brief introduction to the invisible village below. They were very interested and had their imaginations wide open.

"So the anchor came to a village that only shows a black mass on the satellite map?" "

Is there an ancient formation left by the immortal cultivators hidden here? If it is true, the anchor will make a fortune. There must be something inside A lot of treasures!"

"Maybe it's an alien base?"

"It's also possible that this is just a well-planned scam, with even the country involved." "

The speculations above... think about it carefully!"

"Think about it carefully ! Extremely scary +10086!"

Zhen Shuai glanced at the barrage and continued to walk forward. At the same time, he paid attention to the nearby movements and felt a little strange. They only came in a few minutes later than Ma Yunfei and the others, and they all followed the rope, so they should meet them soon. But except for him and Shen Xingdu, there wasn't even a single figure around.

Marshmallow sneezed again and whimpered uncomfortably, "Woo."

Shen Xingdu stopped and sniffed carefully, "Shuai Shuai, it smells like flowers."

"Flowers?" Zhen Shuai smelled carefully. He smelled it and looked into the distance in confusion, "It's strange, besides trees, where does the fragrance of flowers come from?"

As soon as these words came out, the barrage exploded.

"Anchor! You are surrounded by flowers, don't you see?"

"Commander, you are in a sea of ​​flowers now, don't you feel anything at all?" "

It's over, Marshal and Brother Shen must be fascinated by the flower demon. I lost my mind!"

"I just wanted to say it, why does the anchor keep circling in circles? I thought the commander had found some clues and wanted to check carefully." 004's voice sounded, [Host, you are hallucinating

. 】

Zhen Shuai looked at the live broadcast room screen and was slightly surprised. The picture displayed on the screen was completely different from what he saw in front of him!