Chapter 250 - 251

Chapter 250 The Wuxie Sword appears [First update]

Zhen Shuai thinks that he has rich experience. Since he came to this world, he has always been calm even though he knows that this world is dangerous. But at this time, seeing so many zombies swarming towards him, he panicked, his heart beat faster, and he looked worriedly at Shen Xingdu, who was at the end.

Shen Xingdu rushed behind him in a few steps, pulled him and ran towards the mall. This is the only opening in the zombie siege. But this opening is not absolutely safe, because it is not known how many zombies are hidden in such a large shopping mall.

"Run!"

Shen Xingdu said as he passed by Han Xin and Xu Wei.

Han Xin and Xu Wei only felt a gust of wind rushing past them, and a sense of crisis climbed up their backs. They ran away without having time to think about it.

The people who got out of the two off-road vehicles finally realized that they were in trouble. Their arrogant behavior might only attract a few curses before the end of the world, but now, it attracted man-eating zombies. A group of people also rushed into the mall in panic. They were not too stupid, and they were all armed.

As soon as Zhen Shuai saw the zombies in the mall, he knew that they were not the first people to visit here.

Nearly a hundred zombies on the first floor were scattered in various locations. When they heard the movement, they all turned their heads and turned their heads left and right, as if they were sizing up the people coming. Suddenly, as if they heard some order, they roared excitedly and rushed toward Zhen Shuai and the others.

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu and walked flexibly between the shelves, then turned his head and ran towards the escalator. Any zombies that got in their way were violently eliminated by the two men with baseball bats.

With them opening the way, Han Xin and Xu Wei got a chance to breathe, and they just had to follow closely.

The group that came in later did not have such good luck, and soon had to fight the zombies, fighting and advancing. The noise caused by the panicked scoldings and frightened screams not only did not help them, but actually It stimulates the zombies and puts them into a more desperate situation.

"Someone! Help me!"

"No - get out of here!"

Zhen Shuai paused, but gave up his plan to help. Those zombies have been completely stimulated, and even he is not sure of escaping unscathed.

Wish yourself luck.

Zhen Shuai stopped thinking about it and continued running up.

Rushing out of the escalator, he suddenly stopped.

Several tall, tightly wrapped men were facing them with a defensive posture.

Zhen Shuai raised a hand to show that he was not hostile. He swept his eyes without leaving a trace and saw several zombies lying on the ground. They had obviously been killed by these men.

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu and walked inside almost against the wall, once again showing by his actions that he had no ill intentions on his side.

Those people relaxed their vigilance slightly and continued to stuff their backpacks while glancing at them from time to time.

The first floor of this shopping mall is an electrical appliance sales area, the second floor is opposite the escalator and is a supermarket, and the others are clothing stores. The third floor is a variety of restaurants, and the fourth floor is a cinema, game arcade, ice cream shop, milk tea shop, etc.