Chapter 112 - 113

Chapter 112 The Marshal suffered 10,000 points of hurt in his heart

"Look at the way Dudu looks at our handsome man, he's so gentle!"

"Dudu... such a cute name doesn't match Classmate Shen at all."

"Who said it doesn't deserve it? Is it a good match?"

Zhen Shuai looked at it. Looking at Shen Xingdu's paralyzed face, and then looking at the word "Dudu", the smile shines in his eyes as bright as black gems.

Shen Xingdu served him a bowl of seafood porridge and motioned for him to eat quickly.

"Xingdu, what a coincidence."

A clear voice sounded from behind Zhen Shuai.

Four men and two women walked straight towards Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. The six of them were similar in age, all under twenty years old.

"Your friend?" Zhen Shuai asked.

Shen Xingdu sat still and briefly introduced them. It turned out that they were all friends of the original owner.

The slender young man walking at the front is called Song Feiyi. He has a small face and an extremely delicate appearance. He wears exquisite earrings on his ears, glowing with bright silver. Under his single eyelids, his eye sockets are slightly sunken, and his narrow eyes blink. When he moved, a dark light flickered, giving him a gloomy look that was inappropriate for his age.

The man next to him is dressed in extraordinary clothes, slightly fat, and has a cheerful face. His name is Xiang Ming. Behind Xiang Ming was Guo Xingyu, tall and handsome, with a warm smile on his lips and a gleaming look in his eyes. No matter who he looked at, he seemed to be filled with tenderness and sweetness.

The girls who accidentally met his eyes blushed on their cheeks. Standing on the left hand side of Guo Xingyu is Sun Bufan, who has a dignified appearance, fair skin, and short black and stiff hair that stands up because of styling, revealing the owner's unruly character. He is also the "most expensive" one among them all. , whether the clothes, shoes, watches, or bracelets on his body are all well-known brands, he is obviously not an ordinary child.

The two girls walked at the end, both beautiful women. Zheng Qiuxuan has long straight black hair and a white short dress with puff sleeves. Her pure and charming character reveals a hint of sultry sexiness; Fu Yiman has shoulder-length hair permed with pear blossoms, which is fluffy. But it's not messy, and it makes her beautiful face more delicate. She wears a black waist-cinching long skirt. The design of the skirt is based on the cheongsam. The slit is very high, and her fair and flawless thighs are looming, charming and charming.

Many men in the restaurant glanced quietly and then again...

The two women were very proud of this. They raised their chins proudly, and when Zhen Shuai looked over, they quickly smiled appropriately and sweetly.

Without waiting for Shen Xingdu greeting, Song Feiyi and the four of them sat down at the dining table of their own accord.

Seeing this, the two girls also sat down.

Song Feiyi sat next to Commander Zhen. He glanced at him casually and then looked away. He spoke to Shen Xingdu in a frivolous tone, "Shen Xingdu, we have called you several times, but you didn't answer. "Have you looked down on us since you made better friends?" He sat crookedly on the chair, his legs crossed high, his feet dangling up and down, and the soles of his shoes could almost touch Zhen Shuai's knees.

If you say it was not intentional, no one will believe it.

People around him couldn't help but frown.