Chapter 352 - 353

Chapter 352 The Marshal’s New Favorite [First update]

After dinner, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu wanted to help Chen Huixin clear the dishes, but Chen Huixin stopped them.

"You don't need to clean it up. I moved quickly and with your dad's help, it was done in a moment."

"Then the governor and I will go for a walk." Zhen Shuai said.

Chen Huixin waved her hand, "Go ahead."

"We may not come back until very late." Zhen Shuai added.

"I got it." Chen Huixin and Zhen Liqiang had nothing to worry about.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu went out with flashlights, and first went to a secret corner to prepare the things for Hu Wei, and put them in a clean fertilizer bag in a fashionable manner.

Speaking of fertilizer bags, Zhen Shuai told Shen Xingdu with great interest, "Xingdu, did you know? Fertilizer bags in this era have many uses. They can be used as curtains, containers for carrying things, and can even be made into pants. "This is what I saw when I first looked up information about the 1960s.

Shen Xingdu stared at the fertilizer bag in his hand and couldn't imagine how it would look like when made into pants. But he felt that even if Zhen Shuai wore pants made of fertilizer bags, he would still be a very handsome Shuai Shuai.

Hu's house is not far from Zhen's house, it only takes three to five minutes.

Zhen Shuai knocked on the door, and soon someone opened the door. It's Hu Yuejin, Hu Wei's youngest son.

"Come in quickly." Hu Yuejin stepped aside with a smile and invited the two of them in.

The Hu family were all sitting in the main room.

Seeing Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, Li Yanhong enthusiastically brought out melon seeds, peanuts and candies to entertain them.

"Shuai Shuai, Xiao Shen, here we come, please take a seat."

Hu Wei's eldest son, Hu Weixing, gave up the seat closer to Hu Wei to facilitate their conversation.

Zhen Shuai pulled Shen Xingdu to sit down and said, "Uncle Hu, Auntie, I'm not disturbing you, are you?"

Hu Wei smiled and said, "No, we just finished dinner and we were chatting together."

"Shuai Shuai, Xiao Shen, eat melon seeds." Li Yanhong grabbed two handfuls of melon seeds and sent them to Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu.

The two had no choice but to catch it.

"Thank you, Auntie." There were too many melon seeds to hold, so Zhen Shuai took them with both hands and put them in his pocket.

Shen Xingdu was not used to such enthusiasm, so after catching the melon seeds, he put them all in his pocket.

"Uncle Hu, I brought some things over. See if you can use them." Zhen Shuai opened the bag.

Anyone can see at a glance that there are a lot of things in the fertilizer bag, which takes up half of the space in the fertilizer bag.

Hu Wei frowned displeased, "Look, I told you before that you don't have to do this. There are some good things at home that can be used, just take them out when the time comes." He saw Zhen Shuai taking the fertilizer bags one by one

. Toffee, cigarettes, citrus, apples... The adults in the Hu family were shocked, and the children's eyes were bright.

Worried that the children would be rude, the Hu family's two daughters-in-law quickly took their three children back to their rooms.