Chapter 187 - 188

Chapter 187 The flying saucer goes to sea 

"I will transfer the money to you now." Zhen Shuai took out his mobile phone and started operating on Alipay.

Fan Wensi's prompt sounded immediately, "Received, thank you, Marshal. Everyone, this spring outing is the first group activity of our class. I hope everyone can arrange their own things in advance so that no one will be absent. That’s it for today’s class meeting. Dismissed.”

After the class meeting, the students dispersed one after another.

Jiang Feng and Zhao Zhizhi deliberately waited until the end. After everyone else left, they caught up with Zhen Shuai and thanked him.

"Commander, thank you."

"You're welcome."

Zhen Shuai didn't take it to heart, and waved his hand coolly and left.

Unexpectedly, he was the last one to miss the class activities.

Because Yuan Qirou gave birth. The second son of the Shen family, Shen Xingnian, was born at midnight on May 11 at the Imperial Central Hospital. He weighed 8.8 pounds at birth. The little guy was different from other babies who were all red and ugly when they were born. Instead, he was white and tender. The doctors and nurses responsible for delivering the baby were secretly surprised.

Zhen Shuai did some calculations and found that the little guy was lucky. He asked Shen Xingdu to name Shen Er Shen Xingnian, which would help him have a smooth life.

Shen Jiayuan and Yuan Qirou wished that the brothers could love each other. Shen Xingdu was willing to name Shen Er, and neither the couple nor Mr. Shen had any objection at all.

After Shen Er was full moon, he became even more beautiful, white, tender, and chubby. Everyone who met him disliked him.

In order to cultivate the relationship between him, Shen Xingdu and Zhen Shuai, Yuan Qirou sent Shen Er to Zhen Shuai without hesitation on weekends, and asked Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu to take care of him.

It's strange to say that Shen Er doesn't like strangers hugging him, but when he saw Zhen Shuai for the first time, he reached out for him to hug him; while Shen Xingdu was obviously cold and cold, and Shen Er didn't seem to feel anything at all. Every time he saw Shen Xingdu Everyone is happy with him.

Zhen Shuai has no obvious likes or dislikes for creatures like babies, and he always feels that he will leave this world in the future and there is no need to deepen his connection with this world. As for Shen Xingdu, he was always cold-hearted, and Shen Er was no exception. Therefore, although the two of them take care of Shen Er every weekend, they are a bit indifferent to Shen Er. Except for dealing with Shen Er's eating, drinking and diarrhea, Dabai takes care of Shen Er at other times. Shen Er couldn't feel the indifference between the two of them, and still felt silly every time he saw them.

It actually made Zhen Shuai feel a little softer.

But that's all.

"Going on a business trip tomorrow." Shen Xingdu watched Zhen Shuai holding Shen Er and feeding him milk. He always felt that this fat baby with an expression of enjoyment was a bit annoying.

Commander Zhen asked, "Where are you going?"

Supervisor Shen Xing said, "The day after tomorrow there will be an exercise in the South China Sea. The troops invited me to visit."

Commander Commander Zhen's eyes flashed. The South China Sea exercise means that the exercise is at sea. Isn't this a God-given opportunity for the UFO to appear?