Chapter 77 - 78

Chapter 77 Little Pudding is frustrated

The audience in the 456789 live broadcast room were puzzled and worried. What does the commander want to do? Why don't you avoid the little pudding and go towards the little pudding instead?

When the audience in Little Pudding's live broadcast room saw the real handsome man appear in the camera, the reaction of the audience in the real handsome live broadcast room was completely opposite. They were as energetic and excited as if they were about to see the climax of the movie. They did not shy away from the little boy at all. Pudding made a speech on the public screen.

"Come on, come on, little pudding and the real handsome man are going to fight!"

"Come on, come on, come on, who will win? Bet on it and leave."

"Everyone has seen the fighting power of little pudding. I see The commander is in trouble this time."

"Even if the commander wins, he also loses. I feel sorry for the commander for a second."

"Although I am a fan of the commander, but can I say that I also want to see the commander and Little Pudding fight?"

Little Pudding All kinds of luxurious gifts are flying in the live broadcast room. As you can imagine, there are many wealthy people waiting to see the excitement!

Little Pudding's fight with other anchors attracted rewards from rich people, and the rewards from rich men stimulated Little Pudding's fight with other anchors... This is a complete cycle. It's no wonder that Little Pudding is so keen to provoke other anchors.

Zhen Shuai had to admit that although Xiao Pudding's approach was not popular, it did capture the psychology of netizens.

At this time, Zhen Shuai was only three meters away from Little Pudding.

Zhen Shuai smiled at Little Pudding.

Little Pudding smiled back calmly, raised his hand and waved to Commander Zhen, opening his mouth to speak.

Unexpectedly, Zhen Shuai passed him by, slapped a boy on the shoulder who was running in front of Little Pudding, and the distance between him and Little Pudding was less than two meters, and spoke in a familiar tone.

"Old Liu, why are you here too?"

Others couldn't tell, but Shen Xingdu didn't miss the cunning in Zhen Shuai's eyes. There was only connivance in his eyes and heart.

Although the awkward expression and posture of Little Pudding only lasted for a second, it was still clearly captured by the camera.

"o(╯□╰)oI knew it! I knew the commander was going to do something wrong! Hahaha..." "

Bet fifty cents, the commander did it on purpose."

"I feel sorry for little pudding for a second."

" This is embarrassing."

"Well done, Commander! Hahaha..."

"Little Pudding is heartbroken at this moment."

The old Liu Zhen Shuai mentioned was his classmate Liu Yuanfeng.

"My dad forced me to come here." Liu Yuanfeng greeted Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu in dismay. He finally got a chance to be on the live broadcast but couldn't arouse his interest. He only glanced at the aerial drone and continued feebly. Jogging before.

Commander Zhen whispered to Shen Xingdu, "Liu Yuanfeng must have been forced to come here because his father found out he masturbated too much and was worried that he was in bad health. Hehe." Shen Xingdu looked at him intently for two seconds and pressed hard on his head. He rubbed the ground.