Chapter 219 - 220

Chapter 219 Marshmallow goes home [1st update]

In the middle of the night, three black figures came to the river quietly.

Zhen Shuai kicked Guo Jinwang awake after being knocked unconscious by Shen Xingdu.

Guo Jinwang woke up and saw two expressionless faces under the moonlight. He was so frightened that the soles of his feet became cold and he shouted "Help".

"Xingdu, throw him in." Zhen Shuai said. He was not as strong as Shen Xingdu, so it was easier for Shen Xingdu to do it.

"No, no -"

Shen Xingdu picked up Guo Jinwang by the collar and threw him into the river, with a "pop" sound.

Guo Jinwang can swim, but only one of his legs is flexible, making it difficult for him to swim ashore. Not to mention that Zhen Shuai was still standing on the shore, holding a long bamboo pole in his hand. When Guo Jinwang floated a little, he pressed him down with the bamboo pole, floated him up again, pressed him down again... the audience burst into laughter

.

Guo Jinwang felt the feeling of dying. At this moment, he was truly afraid. He felt that Commander Zhen and Governor Shen were really not afraid of killing him...

"Save—"

Before he could say the word "life", he was pressed down by Commander Zhen again.

This time, he didn't come up for a long time.

"Xingdu, it should be almost done." Zhen Shuai threw away the bamboo pole.

Shen Xingdu was like a powerful black eagle flying across the water. He fished out the water with his right hand, picked up Guo Jinwang who had not yet sunk, and threw it on the ground like garbage.

Zhen Shuai stepped on Guo Jinwang's chest roughly and skillfully a few times. Guo Jinwang spat out a few words of saliva. Youyou woke up and was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he saw that the people in front of him were still Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. It was as if he had seen a devil and he trembled. .

"I know I'm wrong, I really know I'm wrong, let me go, let me go..."

Zhen Shuai leaned on Shen Xingdu, smiling without saying a word, staring at Guo Jinwang until he wanted to faint before he said leisurely: " Guo Jinwang, I was going to break your other leg directly, so that you can't go anywhere, and naturally you can't do bad things." Guo Jinwang trembled when he thought that if both of his legs were disabled, he might only starve to death.

, peed his pants.

Shen Xingdu frowned and took a few steps back with Zhen Shuai in his arms.

"This is a lesson for you. You should take care of yourself. If I find out that you have evil intentions, you can try the consequences."

Zhen Shuai dropped two warnings and left with Shen Xingdu.

The next day, they got up early and reported to the militia.

The militiamen "go to work" at the same time as the villagers every day. They gather in front of the village ancestral hall. After gathering, they do basic training for half an hour. After patrolling the village and fields, they can move around freely. Then they return to work one hour before leaving work. After patrolling the village and fields, the day's work is over. This is normal time. If there is a special situation or emergency, people may need to be patrolled all night at night. Generally speaking, the work of the militiamen is very easy. They can get the same work points as normal male laborers every day, and they are also equipped with guns. Because of this, the militia is very popular, and many young men in the village aim to join the militia. It's a pity that the number of places in the militia team is fixed, and there are only ten places in total. No one can join until someone quits. Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing already have extra quotas. After the two of them joined, it became even more impossible for others to join.