Chapter 336 - 337

Chapter 336 Silent Ancient Village [First update]

Zhen Shuai couldn't explain that he had a cheat to deceive them, "I kept calculating good and bad luck along the way. I always walked according to the direction of good luck. According to the results of the divination, there is a glimmer of hope ahead. If I can find it, maybe you can find someone else."

The last sentence is not a lie, it is true. There may be clues about this sea of ​​flowers in that building.

Ye Jingming was a little skeptical, but couldn't refute it.

After filling their bellies, they set off again.

After walking for about ten minutes, Liu Yifan heard the sound of water and felt happy, "There is a river ahead! If we follow the river, can we get out?" He couldn't help but run forward. Li Chao, the bodyguard,

Very conscientious and pursues without hesitation.

Seeing that Commander Zhen didn't stop him, Ye Jingming followed him and ran away.

When Liu Yifan saw four unfamiliar faces by the river, he paused and asked cautiously: "Who are you?"

These five or four people were all strong men. Like other explorers, they were all dressed neatly and carrying backpacks. . One of the men was squatting by the river, pouring water on his face; the other three men were standing aside, talking in a low voice around a drawing. They all had a bundle of ropes hanging on their shoulders, and one of them had another tied on his waist. Holding a rope, the other end is submerged in the woods.

Li Chao approached Liu Yifan and secretly assumed a defensive posture.

Ye Jingming frowned and looked at the four people, feeling that their temperament did not resemble that of ordinary explorers.

Zhen Shuai came over and saw the man washing his face in the live broadcast room. He couldn't help laughing. The audience in the live broadcast room saw a real scene, and they couldn't stop laughing.

Ye Jingming asked curiously what Zhen Shuai was laughing about.

Zhen Shuai laughed and said: "He thought he was pouring water on his face, but it was actually soil."

A trace of embarrassment flashed across Liu Yifan's face, "You mean there is no river here at all? But why is it such a coincidence that those people and I In your hallucinations, this is all a river?"

Zhen Shuai didn't understand the reason, and guessed: "Maybe it's because you all expected a river to appear in your hearts, so it really appeared in your hallucinations." Ye

Jingming Thoughtfully, "You mean, what we think in our minds affects the illusion."

Zhen Shuai corrected, "To be precise, it is the illusion and what you think in your mind jointly affect your five senses, creating the illusion. "

He thought for a while and told them about Peng Tao, "Peng Tao is dead. He strangled himself to death. He must have seen something terrible in his hallucination. He thought he was dealing with other people." , it’s actually him."

Liu Yifan, Ye Jingming and Li Chao all looked horrified.

The people across the river had been watching them warily since they appeared. They heard their conversation and felt something was wrong.

"What are you talking about? What hallucination?"

Ye Jingming is a policeman. Out of a strong sense of responsibility and for safety reasons, he shared all the information he knew with them.

The four people looked at each other in disbelief.

"So the water I use to wash my face is not water?" The man who was washing his face stood up, looked at his wet hands, and touched his wet face. He couldn't believe that this was all an illusion.