Chapter 328 - 329

Chapter 328 The Mighty Counterattack Talisman [Third update]

"Ah -" Zhu Zhu was favored by many male classmates when she was in school because of her beauty. After getting married, she was favored by Li Heping. She had never been treated like this before. She screamed, covered her face and fell on the sofa. .

This slap finally woke her up. She got up from the sofa, knelt down in front of Li Heping, hugged his legs and cried bitterly.

"Peace, I was wrong, I was really wrong! I still love you. It was because I was obsessed that I had such terrible thoughts. Please forgive me. You must forgive me. Don't you love me anymore?"

At this time, she still had the nerve to say she loved him. Li Heping was not in good health because he was under a curse. She was so angry that his vision went dark and he fainted.

Li Zhouquan was shocked, "Heping!"

He helped Li Heping up in panic, "Master, please save him!" Zhen

Shuai pinched Li Heping unceremoniously, and Li Heping slowly woke up.

Li Zhouquan helped him sit down on the sofa.

Zhu Zhu was afraid that her outcome would be worse, and she did not dare to provoke him any more. She quietly shrank into the corner and looked at Kong Lulu and Kong Fangfang pitifully.

Kong Lulu and Kong Fangfang both had expressionless faces and turned a blind eye to her.

As long as Zhu Zhu didn't try to escape, Li Zhouquan didn't bother to care about her. "Heping, you fainted just now, don't get too excited. When you get better, you can teach Zhu Zhu whatever you want. Don't think too much now." Li Heping smiled bitterly

. He said, "I know, dad. Master, I made you laugh."

"It doesn't matter." It was inappropriate for Zhen Shuai to say anything at this time, so he might as well say nothing at all.

Li Heping could only stay calm by watching Zhu Zhu from a distance.

"Zhu Zhu, can you tell me, what do you want? Am I not good enough for you? We have been married for six years. Six years of relationship, is it nothing to you?" Zhu

Zhu After a long silence, he suddenly laughed.

Everyone was startled and looked at her warily, fearing that she would hurt them if she did anything crazy.

"For what? What am I for? You also know that we have been married for six years! We have been married for six years and we have no children. Haven't you ever suspected anything? I can't give birth, it's me who can't give birth! I'm afraid you know that I If you can’t have children, you will divorce me, so I have to strike first. As long as you die, your money will be mine, and no one else will know my secret. I can also find another good one. The man is married! Hahahaha, hahahaha!"

Zhu Zhu fell to the ground, laughing and crying.

Li Heping looked at her unexpectedly and was speechless for a long time. He could only sigh, close his eyes and stop looking at her.

About twenty minutes later, Li Heping's cell phone rang.

He quickly answered the phone.

"Peace, found!"

"Okay, great! Brother, be careful not to take it directly with your hands."

At this time, the crowd watching the excitement in front of the Jiang City Second People's Hospital gathered around inside and outside. Looking at the humanoid wooden doll that had just emerged from the soil, they were pointing and talking.