Chapter 153 - 154

Chapter 153 Military Training 

In the conference room of a beverage company, a planner expounded his ideas passionately and confidently.

"...So, if we can get the formula from Shen Xingdu and invite Zhen Shuai to shoot an advertisement as a spokesperson, the three of us can achieve a win-win situation, and neither Zhen Shuai nor Shen Xingdu will refuse. At that time, we The company will surely be a blockbuster!"

The boss nodded with satisfaction, "Okay, very good! Your planning department will make a complete plan and hand it over to me as soon as possible!" Little did he know that there was more than one

person who had the same idea as them, and some people had already taken the initiative. took action. You need to know that time is money, this sentence is not just a saying.

Zhen Shuai doesn't know these things.

Just now, the temporary squad leader gave them military training clothing, including two camouflage hats, two sets of camouflage uniforms and two pairs of military training shoes, which can be changed and washed.

The twenty-eight-day military training will begin tomorrow at a recruit training camp in the Imperial Capital.

Both Zhen Shuai and Liao Shen have a large number of fans who have wanted their military training photos for a long time. The two put on camouflage uniforms, took a few photos of each other, and uploaded them to Weibo.

So, Zhen Shuai was on the hot search again in the middle of the night.

Zhen Shuai told fans by the way that he would be missing for the next twenty-eight days. Because I heard that no communication equipment is allowed to be used during military training.

After washing, he took out a small suitcase and stuffed things into it while talking on the phone with Supervisor Shen Xing. "In addition to military training clothes, I also need to bring a set of regular clothes and a set of toiletries, including toothpaste, toothbrush, towels, toiletries, etc." Hair lotion and shower gel, as well as a water cup, an umbrella, two sets of pajamas, three pairs of underwear, two packs of paper towels, a few extra pairs of socks... I don’t know if it is convenient to buy things in the military camp. These are necessities, you don’t If I missed it...you should also bring your mobile phone. Although you cannot use it during the military training, you will need to use it after the military training."

Lunch boxes and quilts will be prepared in the military camp, so students do not need to bring them themselves.

Liao Shen, Lin Letian and Jiang Feng felt that Zhen Shuai was well prepared, so they simply used him as a standard to prepare their luggage.

"I won't bring any shampoo. I'll just use shower gel for a month." Lin Letian said to himself.

Shen Shen said: "Commander, don't you bring sunscreen and facial cleanser? By the way, I don't think I've seen you use facial cleanser? Then why is your skin so good?" "

I am naturally beautiful." Zhen Shuai took the time to reply to him. .

The corners of Shen Xingdu's lips curled up on the other end of the phone.

Lin Letian and Jiang Feng laughed.

Shen Shen studied Zhen Shuai for a while and had to admit, "Your skin is indeed very good. But I think you'd better get into the habit of using facial cleanser, otherwise your skin quality will definitely get worse when you get older." Zhen Shuai knew that he

It was a good intention, "I'm too lazy to use facial cleanser, I'll talk about it later." With the system in place, he really didn't worry about this problem.