Chapter 165 - 166

Chapter 165 Thrilling 

Infinity Live has quietly added a beautiful anchor. No one has discovered this beautiful anchor yet, but I believe she will become famous soon.

Zhen Shuai officially started his college life.

Various clubs have begun to recruit new members, such as the literary club, basketball club, football club, music club, animation club, mountaineering club, love club, Go club, computer alliance, etc. These are relatively common clubs, and there are also some relatively niche ones. Societies, such as Invention Society, Rural Research Society, Supernatural Society, UFO Enthusiasts Association, etc. The campus is quite lively. When freshmen pass by, they will be grabbed by their seniors and actively persuade them to join the club.

As a legendary figure, Zhen Shuai is the target of many social groups vying to win over him.

It's a pity that Zhen Shuai went to college once in his previous life, so he is not as fresh about college life as other freshmen, and he has no interest in club activities. He plans to complete his credits in just two years, hoping to spend more time on business. It was because he could get 3 credits for participating in club activities that he joined a club - the literary club - because this club had the least requirements for members. They only needed to submit an article every week and attend a club meeting once a month.

Zhen Shuai spends almost all his spare time in the library.

At first, some students met him in the library and assumed maliciously that he was just faking it. Over time, everyone saw that he had really read those books, and was unintentionally influenced by him, and his attitude towards learning became more correct - it turns out that getting admitted to university is not the end of learning.

Photos of Zhen Shuai in the library were posted online, and gradually some people began to call him "the god of learning" and "the national male god."

Like Zhen Shuai, Shen Xingdu would come to the library to read with Zhen Shuai when there was no class. Both of them are super serious and read books at an unparalleled speed. The students were puzzled, could it really be that one family does not enter the same house?

Over time, the students all tacitly agreed to reserve two opposite seats by the window on the second floor of the library for Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. Many students joked that after these two gods graduate, the school might seal up these two seats for the admiration of those who come after them.

At first, fans of Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were competing to sit next to these two seats. After a few days, no one was fighting for them anymore. Uninformed people asked why, but those fans complained that it took a lot of courage to sit next to them, because although Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu rarely spoke when they were reading, their occasional eye contact and subconscious little movements were too cruel. Dog!

That's too far.

The matter of qinggong is not over yet. Because the school did not allow reporters to enter, it did not affect Shen Xingdu's normal life. Of course the teachers and students in the school are also curious about Qing Gong, but they don't dare to ask the cold-faced Governor Shen Xing personally. Let's ask Zhen Shuai. Zhen Shuai always talks about it, and they can't do anything with him.

In the outside world, the debate about Qing Gong has not ended. But the development of things is similar to what Wu Jianxin said at the beginning. It can be said that everything is under his control.

Neither Zhen Shuai nor Shen Xingdu need to worry too much. From this point of view, Zhen Shuai is still very grateful to Wu Jianxin for saving him and Shen Xingdu from a lot of trouble.