Chapter 83 - 84

Chapter 83 Master Song

"No one is giving you a hard time over there, right?"

"Are you injured?"

Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu said at the same time.

The two of them paused and spoke at the same time again.

"No."

"No."

Marshal Zhen covered Shen Xingdu's mouth and said sternly: "No, that's fine. Xingdu, although I think it will be good for you to do something for the National Security Bureau in the future, but if you have other You can tell me what you think. We will be together for a long time."

Shen Xingdu pecked the palm of his hand gently, his eyes were gentle, "Yes."

Zhen Shuai was so itchy that he wanted to retract his hand, but Shen Xingdu held it tightly.

Shen Xingdu's always cold palms felt hot.

"Do you have a fever?" Zhen Shuai worriedly probed his forehead, which was also a little hot. "Do you have a cold? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Shen Xingdu was helpless. Although this little guy often did all sorts of dirty things during live broadcasts, he was actually simple.

He didn't have a fever, but was aroused by Zhen Shuai. Every time Zhen Shuai gets close is a challenge for him. But he knew that Zhen Shuai was relatively slow to warm up in this regard, so he mobilized his energy without explanation, and his body temperature quickly returned to normal.

"It's okay."

Commander Zhen thought it was because he took him flying for a long time. Shen Xingdu said it was okay and he didn't doubt it. He asked the question he was most concerned about, "You don't have to go again tomorrow, right?"

"You won't have to in the future." Shen Xingdu did not tell Zhen Shuai, but he spent some time secretly washing the marrow and cutting the bones of the two volunteers with relatively good bones. The two volunteers made rapid progress in their cultivation and became the people who received the most attention from Wu Jianxin instead of him.

These two people were specially selected by Shen Xingdu. They were both from relatively good backgrounds, and their families had military backgrounds. Even if they became outstanding, they would not be treated badly. And based on their qualifications after being transformed by Shen Xingdu, as long as their magical skills are perfected, it will not be a problem to live two hundred years in the future. Governor Shen Xing did not feel sorry for them. At this point, the matter of the Ice Divine Art has truly come to an end.

Commander Zhen was overjoyed when he heard Governor Shen Xing said there was no need to go anymore. As long as Shen Xingdu is by his side, even if he doesn't say a word, he feels at ease.

Shen Xingdu took out a lunch box from the space and handed it to him.

"What about you?" Zhen Shuai touched his belly. Originally, he always bought a box lunch to eat after closing the stall, but he forgot about it today.

"Already eaten." Shen Xingdu motioned him to eat in the restaurant and sat beside him.

After Zhen Shuai finished eating, he threw the lunch box into the trash can and said, "Go and work, I'll practice."

The two of them entered the live broadcast room together, Zhen Shuai live broadcast, and Shen Xingdu entered the fairyland to practice.

Zhen Shuai looked at the place where he disappeared and silently cheered himself up. Shen Xingdu practiced so hard, he could probably guess why, and he couldn't lag behind. Faith value, faith value...