Chapter 130 - 131

Chapter 130 The weather is cold and "Maze" can go bankrupt (1)

"Which room should we go into?" Commander Zhen couldn't decide and asked Shen Xingdu.

"You decide." Shen Xingdu still had the same cold expression. If it weren't for the tenderness hidden in the deep eyes he looked at Zhen Shuai, others would have thought that he and Zhen Shuai had a bad relationship.

Zhen Shuai knew this was the case and glanced at him angrily, but the joy on his lips revealed his true thoughts.

He stepped directly into the mirror room, and Shen Xingdu followed without hesitation.

Justin followed decisively. He had a strong idea in his heart that he could only follow them now. If something happened, even if Commander Zhen and Shen Xingdu didn't take care of him, if he followed them, there would be trouble ahead.

Neither Zhen Shuai nor Shen Xingdu cared.

As soon as he stepped into the mirror array, Zhen Shuai saw countless of himself in all directions. His head was dizzy for a moment, and his body seemed weightless for a moment, as if he was about to fall. He quickly calmed down and his mind became clear, and then he took Shen Xingdu's hand. If he didn't hold it, he would be easily separated.

Justin also wanted to pull Shen Xingdu, but he didn't dare. His heart tightened, and a thin layer of sweat broke out on his forehead. Suddenly he saw water droplets on the ground, and his heart relaxed again. Shen Xingdu's backpack had been soaked in water in the previous level, and it was still dripping. As long as he keeps an eye on Shen Xingdu and pays attention to the water marks on the ground, he will not easily get separated from Zhen and Shen.

The audience saw all of Justin's actions and sighed that he was also a smart man.

Some viewers in the Baihua Live Broadcast Room of Zhen Shuai began to appreciate Justin, and when they were in a good mood, they gave Zhen Shuai another wave of gifts.

As Zhen Shuai walked forward, he observed every mirror, not missing any clues.

Shen Xingdu obediently let him pull him and looked at the mirror expressionlessly, as if he was thinking.

Justin stared at the water drops on the ground and followed closely behind them.

No one spoke, and the atmosphere seemed tense. But in fact, Justin was the only one who was nervous. He could feel it, so he felt more nervous and sweated more and more on his face.

Zhen Shuai accidentally saw it and shook his head in his heart. This man was smart, but his mental quality was a bit poor.

"Zhen, should we make some marks on the mirror before setting off? I have markers here." Seeing Zhen Shuai looking at him, Justin couldn't help but put forward his own ideas. In his opinion, Zhen Shuai was just walking around randomly.

"No, I already know the exit..." Zhen Shuai's bright eyes shone with confidence, but before he finished speaking, the floor under his feet suddenly moved!

Shen Xingdu flashed and stood on the same floor tile as him.

The mirror moved, moved, and rotated along with the floor. Not only did it change its position, but its direction also changed. It was so fast that Zhen Shuai had already found a regular route and was destroyed.

Justin didn't react so quickly, and his figure quickly disappeared from Zhen Shuai's lens.

"Boom -" Countless spectators booed, unable to tell whether they were excited for their separation or regretful.

Zhen Shuai originally walked south, but he spun along the floor several times and lost his sense of direction. This time, he was sure that it was someone from the program team who was up to something. Otherwise, why did the mirror array activate just as he was about to find the exit?