Chapter 362 - 363

Chapter 362 The Commander’s Counterattack

Just as Zhen Shuai was about to speak, a short and agile black figure rushed over, calmly sat down opposite him, and smiled at him.

"Little brother, if you want to know anything, you can ask me!"

Zhen Shuai looked at the person in surprise, not sure of his identity, because this person was only one meter tall at most, like a child, but his face and conversation were not surprising. picture.

He shook his jade bone fan and said, "Who is your Excellency?"

The man chuckled again, "A man who knows a lot but is short of money."

The waiter felt resentful but did not dare to say anything. He bowed respectfully. Lower your waist.

Zhen Shuai said vaguely: "As long as your answer satisfies me, I will not treat you badly." "Duan

Chuyun, what do you want to know?" Duan Chuyun stroked his non-existent beard and raised his chin, "I'm not bragging. ", there is nothing in this world that I, Duan Chuyun, don't know about."

Zhen Shuai took what he said to be true for now, "Just tell me what interesting places are there in this world, what sects are there, what grand events are held every year, what are the martial arts Who is the alliance leader and so on?"

Duan Chuyun said with a smile: "In terms of fun places, there are so many. Don't you think that any place with people is fun?" This makes some sense

. Zhen Shuai picked up the jug and poured him a glass of wine. Only then did he truly believe that this was an adult and not a troublemaking brat.

"As for Jianghu sects, there are Shaolin, Wudang, Emei, Qingcheng, Kunlun, Kongtong, Beggar Clan... I can't even describe them all in one hour."

Zhen Shuai noticed that some of the guests in the restaurant had a look of pride on their faces. He must have heard the name of his sect.

"These are relatively large sects, and there are also some small sects. I won't go into them one by one." Duan Chuyun waved his hands as he spoke, as if he was disapproving of the "small sects".

Zhen Shuai's mouth twitched. Is this person ignorant or not afraid of getting into trouble?

At this time, a cold and deep male voice sounded downstairs, accompanied by the sound of stepping on the stairs.

"I don't know when my Wuying Palace became a small sect."

Duan Chuyun covered his mouth and whispered, but his voice was not quiet at all, "You two little brothers, be careful. The person coming is Wuying The owner of the palace has bad habits and likes good-looking men the most!" The

audience in the live broadcast room suddenly became excited and wanted to watch the anchor's show, but they were afraid of offending him and did not dare to openly post the barrage, saying To get that euphemism, I'm afraid I have to use all the art of speaking I have learned in my life.

Zhen Shuai looked at the others, and sure enough he found that there were two relatively handsome young heroes with a bit of embarrassment on their faces. The restaurant that was bustling just now fell silent for an instant, and everyone exchanged glances.

Duan Chuyun raised his voice in the direction of the stairs: "Palace Master Tu, I'm sorry! What I just mentioned are all famous and upright people, and your Wuying Palace is really not one of them." A cow-hair needle flew to Duan silently.

Chu Yun stood in front of him and was about to cum into his throat!

Duan Chuyun's face didn't change, and he quickly made a stroke in the air with the chopsticks in his hand, catching the ox-hair needle in time and placing it on the table.