Chapter 75 - 76

Chapter 75: Funny is more fun than a couple 

On the way back to the overpass, Shen Xingdu looked at the watch on his wrist several times.

Zhen Shuai was funny, but also a little distressed. Just being nice to him a little bit makes him so happy and easily satisfied.

He pretended not to notice Shen Xingdu's actions and deliberately teased him, "What time is it?"

Shen Xingdu immediately raised his wrist, "Eight-thirty." Maybe he also knew that he was too taciturn, so he paused and added , "The time is very accurate."

Zhen Shuai was secretly happy. I ran onto the overpass and the stuff was still there. He put his things away and ran back to Shen Xingdu, "Let's go home." In the past, he had always suppressed his affection for Shen Xingdu, but now that he is letting go, he can't help but want to spend more time alone.

Shen Xingdu took the paper bag and said, "Aren't you going to set up a stall?"

Zhen Shuai shook his head secretly. But in his heart, not only did he not dislike Shen Xingdu, but he was quite satisfied with it. In this way, every performance Shen Xingdu performs in the future is a new discovery for him. Isn't this also a kind of interest? Seeing Shen Xingdu through the eyes of a lover is a completely different experience. The lover's Shen Xingdu is like a mysterious treasure to him, and he looks forward to exploring more.

"Don't be in a hurry. Let's go."

Shen Xingdu's eyes passed over the lovers holding hands on the street, he held Zhen Shuai's hand and put their hands into the pockets of his coat.

Zhen Shuai was happy again. Shen Xingdu is obviously imitating other couples. I wonder what other interesting moves he will make in the future.

Shen Xingdu glanced at him doubtfully.

Zhen Shuai shook his head and said it was nothing.

Passers-by cast curious glances, but the two of them didn't care because they were both wearing masks.

They picked up the car in the parking lot and drove back to Zhen Shuai's house.

Zhen Shuai went to wash up first, put on loose and comfortable home clothes, wiped his hair and came to the living room.

There are many potted plants in the living room and many on the balcony. They are full of greenery and the fragrance of flowers is pleasant. The air indoors is much fresher. Shen Xingdu is very measured in his work. These potted plants are all plants from the earth. They must have been cultivated in space, so they are more vibrant than ordinary plants, which makes people feel happy when they see them.

"Go wash up." Zhen Shuai said to the man who was building flower branches on the balcony.

Shen Xingdu immediately put down the scissors and went to the bathroom.

Coming out of the bathroom and passing by Zhen Shuai's bedroom door, he saw Zhen Shuai placing two pillows on the bedside, his eyes bright.

"Don't think too much," Zhen Shuai gave him a warning look, "It's just a matter of chatting under the quilt."

Shen Xingdu said, "I didn't think about it."