Chapter 272 - 273

Chapter 272 Nie Wenzhi kills people

"Fan Ningning, stay here and lock the door. Let's go down and have a look." Zhen Shuai said to Fan Ningning.

Fan Ningning nodded hurriedly, "Okay, be careful."

Zhen Shuai, Shen Xingdu, and Su Yan quickly came downstairs and blocked the people at the stairs.

Only then did Zhen Shuai clearly see the appearance of the group of people who controlled Wang Ziyun and others. They all had yellow muscles, skinny bones, and deep-set eye sockets, which made their eyes so bright that they were frighteningly bright.

When Wang Ziyun and Han Xin saw Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, they felt convinced and subconsciously wanted to step forward.

"Commander, Brother Shen!"

"Hey, hey, don't get excited, don't move!" The man with a scar on the corner of his mouth shook the long knife on Han Xin's neck.

The only man with a gun in his hand was nearly forty years old, with dark, dull skin and a ring of stubble around his mouth. After looking at Zhen Shuai, he looked at Shen Xingdu again.

"It seems that you two are the ones who can make the decision. Very good."

The gun in his hand looked familiar, it should be Li Xuan's.

Zhen Shuai took out a lock and said to Su Yan: "Lock the door."

The man with the gun squinted his eyes and watched Su Yan lock the door without stopping him. He turned to Zhen Shuai, who looked completely harmless, and revealed Anger at being ignored.

Zhen Shuai asked Wang Ziyun and the others, "What's going on?"

Wang Ziyun said angrily: "We were careless. They deliberately blocked the drainage outlet of the community, just waiting for us to open the door and catch us off guard!" Nie Wenzhi

's His hands were locked behind his back, his face was red, and he was gnashing his teeth, "They even took my gun away!" He had always been very shrewd in front of Zhen Shuai and others, but he didn't expect that he was being fooled today, which made him feel quite useless. face.

Only then did Zhen Shuai look at the man holding the gun.

"My name is Li Heping. I actually don't have any ill intentions. I just want to borrow some supplies from you." The man raised his chin. "If you agree, everything will be easy. If you don't agree, I don't mind letting everyone see blood!" He

said One of his men cooperated and pointed the tip of the knife at Wang Ziyun's throat. With just a slight movement, he could pierce it.

Wang Ziyun's face turned a little pale and he stared stubbornly, not begging for mercy.

Zhen Shuai asked calmly: "I'm curious, how did you target us?" "

It's very simple. We didn't see you coming out to look for supplies, but we can see that you almost eat three meals a day on time. It can be seen that You have enough supplies." Li Heping pointed his gun at Commander Zhen, "Stop talking nonsense, you--" The

eyes of Wang Ziyun, Han Xin and Xu Wei suddenly flashed with gloating light at the same time, knowing that this man was dead. He didn't have to point a gun at Commander Zhen to retaliate. Pointing a gun at Commander Zhen was tantamount to touching Governor Shen Xing's back. It's strange that Governor Shen would let him go!

Just as this thought flashed across their minds, a black shadow flashed past their eyes - Li Heping flew out and fell into the water, becoming a drowned rat.

His men were furious and wanted to kill the hostages in their hands.

But Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing moved at the same time!