Chapter 3 - 4

Chapter 03 The First Divine Song

  Zhen Shuai did not forget his mission. He glanced at the number of fans and secretly breathed a sigh of relief. There are now 1,200 fans.

  He picked up the microphone and began to use his excellent speaking speed. His tone was ups and downs and full of passion, "Thank you to my lonely brother for the fireworks 66 Thank you to my spring brother for the lollipop 1314 Thank you to my proud sister for the 99 likes Thank you for being my brother for the reward. Thank you for the rose from my mighty brother. Thank you for the kiss from my tender sister. Thank you for the kiss from Meimeida. Thank you for the reward from Street Fighter brother. A tip for a girl who kneels down to thank you and smiles sweetly! Thank you, I love you!" The speed of speaking three or four words per second and the lung capacity of only one breath for a long string of words instantly set off the public screen, 666 not Flying away from the ground.

  "Anchor 666! Kneel down!"

  "Commander, I want to give birth to a monkey for you!"

  "Anchor V587, no one can speak this fast. Anchor, I will help you without anyone else!"

  "Anchor's tongue is not tied. Right?"

  "666! The anchor won't explain!"

  "..."

  Every compliment made Zhen Shuai feel very proud, but on his face he was unfazed. He did not ignore the fans' questions on the public screen just because of the wealthy people who were giving rewards, and chose some easy answers, "Ah? I like spring, but I am not a brother. I'm sorry, sorry, I'll say it again, thank you to my spring sister. Is this speaking fast? "I can be faster. Is it bad for a man to be too fast? Why can't I understand what you mean?" Zhen Shuai looked innocent.

  The public screen burst into laughter.

  "Hahahahaha... anchor, stop pretending, we are all men, you know."

  Zhen Shuai sighed, "I'm still a child, just let me go."

  It seemed that in response to his words, he was afraid Loneliness sends out rewards again.

  ""Afraid of being alone" rewards Kneeling×1314!"

  Li Xin is a college student, majoring in physical education. When he has nothing to do, he often wanders around in various live broadcast rooms. It wasn't his first time coming to this live broadcast room, but it was the first time he found this anchor so funny. He couldn't help but have the urge to share this joy with his friends, so he just did it and went to a live broadcast room where he often went to "advertise": "Everyone, come to the 56789 live broadcast room, that anchor is so funny!"

  There is more than one person who behaves the same way as him. Many times people are like this. Whenever they see something fun or delicious, they will have the idea of ​​​​Amway.

  Soon, this incident gradually spread on the live broadcast platform.

  Zhen Shuai watched with satisfaction as the number of viewers and fans continued to increase, and said in a brisk tone:

  "The anchor just sang a sad song, and the next one is still an original song, but a relaxed song, a song like "Like" "You", for you!"

  The barrage on the public screen did not stop, and it was so fast that people couldn't see clearly.

  "Great, the original singer is here again, sing quickly!"

  "It's a new song? Great, I'm tired of listening to the previous songs."