Chapter 67 - 68

Chapter 67: Going to the house to reveal the tiles... 

"Just tell me if you can do it." Zhen Shuai was anxious. He was worried that if he continued to dawdle, the people inside would come out. If they collided head-on, it would be fun.

Shen Xingdu suddenly picked him up in his arms.

Zhen Shuai was so frightened that he almost screamed. He quickly covered his mouth and made a vague sound from between his fingers, "What are you doing!" Shen Xingdu took a step forward, hugged him and flew up to the roof, standing as steady as a mountain, as silent as a falling leaf

. He lowered his head and asked Zhen Shuai with his eyes: You can stand by yourself if you want, but can you promise not to make a sound?

Zhen Shuai frowned unhappily. He is a man, and it would be awkward to be hugged by a princess, okay? He struggled to think.

Shen Xingdu had no choice but to slowly put him down.

Zhen Shuai carefully landed on the ridge of the roof with his feet. He stepped on a tile and slipped, making a "crack" sound. He hugged Shen Xingdu's arm nervously, not daring to move.

After waiting for a while, there was no response in the room.

Shen Xingdu turned his arm, and somehow Commander Zhen landed on his back. He knelt down and signaled to Zhen Shuai to start moving the tiles.

Zhen Shuai lay on his back, his cheeks burning. Shen Xingdu was really indulgent towards him and was willing to accompany him to do such nonsense. Does this count as not having a roof over my head for three days?

He turned his head and looked at his neighbors. Although there are courtyard houses and short bungalows nearby, there are high-rise buildings in the distance. If someone happens to look this way, it is entirely possible to see clearly the scene just now. After realizing it, he began to worry and asked in a very low voice: "Will anyone see you flying up?"

Shen Xingdu said calmly: "It doesn't matter."

"Really?" Zhen Shuai was worried.

"I have my own opinion." Shen Xingdu said calmly.

Zhen Shuai then moved his hands together, carefully lifting up a tile with one hand, and slowly pulling out the other tile underneath with the other hand.

He craned his neck to look into the hole. The room is relatively simple, with only an old table and a dozen wooden chairs. More than a dozen people were sitting around the table talking. The oldest had gray hair and was estimated to be around fifty years old, while the youngest looked to be only fourteen or fifteen years old. Several of them were the same people they had seen in the movie theater.

Commander Zhen ordered the aerial photography drone to fly over and pointed down at Shen Xingdu.

Shen Xingdu put an arm behind him to hold his back to prevent him from falling, then jumped off the roof and landed lightly outside the yard.

The magical and fresh experience made Zhen Shuai feel like he was flying, but it was a pity that the time was too short. If he wasn't afraid of playing too big, he would really like to say to Shen Xingdu, "Take me to show off and let me fly."

[Fourth brother, you see, classmate Shen and I are both time travellers. He has such great skills, why can’t I? As a systematic man, I am not as powerful as him. Isn't it a loss of face for you? So, do you want to consider opening a backdoor for me the next time I draw a lottery, so that I can draw a set of awesome martial arts secrets? 】Zhen Shuai couldn't help but rub 004 again.

[The host didn’t wake up? 】004 asked with concern.

Zhen Shuai: [...]

"What are you thinking about?"