Chapter 197 - 198

Chapter 197 Heading to Dashan Village

At the exit of the station, there were some rural men carrying poles, and one man was leading a big black buffalo. The buffalo was pulling a cart, and there was something dry and mud-like on the cart, emitting a radiant odor. Bad smell.

These are the people sent by each village to pick up the educated youth.

"People from Taohua Village, come here!"

"People from Lijiazhuang, people from Lijiazhuang, here!"

"People from Dashan Village, this way." A strong man with dark skin and black hair mixed with white hair raised his arms and shouted, his voice Very big. His face was kind, his expression was friendly, and an imperceptible light flashed from time to time in his eyes.

Behind him were five young men, all holding poles with several ropes tied to them.

Zhen Shuai walked over dragging his luggage.

Liu Lingling felt many hot eyes falling on her, lowered her head nervously, and followed closely behind Zhen Shuai.

The sturdy uncle shouted again, "Come here from Dashancun" and took out a piece of paper torn from his pocket.

"Welcome all the educated youth who have gone to the countryside to come to our Dashan Village to support the construction. I am Guo Hongjun, the village chief of Dashan Village. You can just call me the village chief." Zhen Shuai's eyes flashed, thinking that this village chief was a bit interesting

.

"These are villagers from our village. They are here to help you carry your luggage. We will roll your name first. After the roll call, you can go back to the village." "Wait a minute, village chief." Zhou Boyuan stood in front of the crowd, that is,

The position closest to the village chief, "You said they are here to help us carry our luggage - don't you have a car to pick us up? Do we have to walk?" Guo Hongjun smiled honestly, "Babys, we are here

There are no cars in the village, unlike in your city."

At this moment, a sharp cry came from the side.

"What? You want us to ride in such a dirty car? What is this? This, this is just feces!" Everyone turned to look at it. Over at

Taohua Village, a female educated youth pointed at the ox cart, her face flushed.

Zhao Fangfang asked cautiously: "Uncle Guo, how far is Dashan Village from here?"

Guo Hongjun emphasized again, "Girl, just call me the village chief. Everyone calls me that. It's not far. It takes three hours to walk quickly." We'll be there."

"What? Three hours!" Zhao Fangfang's face turned pale.

Even Zhen Shuai looked a little bad. A three-hour journey was nothing to him. The problem was that he still had a lot of luggage. These five young men have to take care of the female educated youth, and they will definitely not help the male educated youth carry their luggage.

The audience in the live broadcast room became happier and happier as they watched. Regardless of whether it was a movie or something else, they watched with gusto. Seeing Zhen Shuai in trouble, they all laughed with schadenfreude.

Li Meili said anxiously: "Village chief, it's too far. Can you help us find a car? Even if it's an ox cart, we won't mind it." If we walk faster, we'll arrive in three hours. If we walk slower, wouldn't it be necessary? Five or six hours?

Guo Hongjun laughed sheepishly, "Oh, I'm not afraid to tell you the truth. Our village has ox carts, but oxen are the most important property in our village. We rely on them for plowing the fields and going to the market, so we can't let them tire us out." Come! So kids, please be considerate, ah."