Chapter 124 - 125

Chapter 124 The Terrifying "Maze"

After Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu saw Shen Jiayuan and Yuan Qirou together, Shen Xingdu went into seclusion. Zhen Shuai was alone and had no interest in traveling far away, so he stayed in the imperial capital. Several TV stations called Zhou Yunyi and wanted to buy his idea for this trip, and they even offered a sky-high price. He refused. Barring any unexpected events, this event will always be reserved for fans.

Zhou Yunyi intentionally revealed this matter to reporters. After it was published in the newspaper, Zhen Shuai's fans became more cohesive and cohesive. Weibo fans reached an incredible 300 million, making him the well-deserved number one.

In addition, Wu Jianxin came to see Commander Zhen once to inquire about the whereabouts of Shen Xingdu, and learned that Shen Xingdu had gone into seclusion and would not come back again.

I don’t know how Shen Xingdu did it. Now several big countries are suspicious of each other. Country A thinks that the super signal is in the hands of country B, country B thinks that the super signal is in the hands of country C, and country C thinks that the super signal is in the hands of country C. Country A... Every country has a certain amount of evidence, and they all believe that the evidence in their hands is true. ** is also the subject of suspicion. But no country can convince anyone. Zhen Shuai speculated that the super signal transmitter thing was almost over, and the research focus of these countries would return to the small world. Anyone who thinks these countries will continue to be hostile to each other is mistaken. As the saying goes, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, only permanent interests. In order to speed up the progress of research, these countries will still strengthen cooperation.

This issue is not of concern to ordinary people. The immortality of the small world is still attractive to ordinary people, but I don’t know how many years it will take before this benefit can be implemented for them, and life will continue. They will continue to struggle for survival, worry about paying off mortgages, and attending school for their children. Worrying about his son's marriage...

Zhen Shuai spent two days writing a travel plan for Mo Mo, brain-dead Xiong Xiong and a bunch of rich people. He copied a lot of what he had seen and heard in his previous life. After confirming that there were no problems, he sent it to Mo Mo. It's over. That night, Zhen Shuai received a message from Mo Mo, saying that everyone was very satisfied with the plan and had made an appointment to go on a trip together this weekend.

In a few days it will be time to fill out the application form.

Zhen Shuai had already thought about it and applied directly to Imperial University. Governor Shen Xing had not yet left seclusion, and it was Commander-in-Chief Zhen who took his power of attorney to fill it out for him, and it was also from Imperial University. Shen Xingdu majored in physics, and I heard that he wanted to major in chemistry when he entered college; Zhen Shuai majored in psychology, which would help him "fool" people better in the future.

After filling out the application form, this year’s college entrance examination students really felt that the dust had settled, and then they were in the mood to have fun. They were not in a hurry to leave the classroom. They gathered together in twos and threes to discuss where to go to have fun for a few days, and some decided to go on a trip. Those who want to visit resorts, some decide to go abroad for vacation, and some want to travel independently...

Zhang Huanhuan actively invited Zhen Shuai, "Shuai, Yu Ze and I are going to visit his grandma's house in the countryside for a few days. We can go fishing and visit the lake. Do you want to Let's go together?"

Zhen Shuai shook his head, "Unfortunately, I have to participate in an event of Baihua Live tomorrow."

"Baihua Live won't have another big event, right?" Zhang Huanhuan's attention immediately shifted.