Chapter 229 - 230

Chapter 229 Bought two apartments [1st update]

Commander Zhen and Governor Shen Xing came to the county seat and went directly to Lin Jie. As soon as he saw Lin Jie's smile, Zhen Shuai knew that good news must be waiting for them. Lin Jie asked for a leave from the factory and took them to see the house.

"You are lucky. I found two houses in total, one big and one small. I will take you to see it first." The first house is on the edge of the county town, next to the road. It is a two-story building with another house in front. There is a small yard. The outside of the house looks very old, but it can be seen that it is made of good materials, whether it is the red bricks on the walls or the wood on the roof, they are very strong.

Lin Jie had the key in his hand and opened the door and led them in.

"This house belongs to a friend of a friend of mine. Something happened to his family, so he wants to sell the house. The price is 6,000. It has a lot of space inside and some simple furniture." While talking, the three of them left.

There are two wing rooms on the left and right of the courtyard gate. One is a warehouse, which can store some firewood and farm tools. The wall of the wing room on the right facing the house is a half-person-high wooden railing, which should be a place for raising livestock. Everything was kept very clean and there was no smell at all.

The yard is about 70 square meters. Next to the left-hand side wall is a small vegetable garden, which has been left unattended for a long time.

There was also a well in the corner of the yard, covered with a raincloth, which made Zhen Shuai nodded slightly. With this well, water will be much more convenient.

There are many cacti planted on the walls of the courtyard, as well as many broken glass and broken porcelain pieces, which makes it feel quite safe.

The three of them went into the house to look again.

The upper and lower floors of the house are about 100 square meters each. The main room below is a place for dining and reception. There is a mahogany dining table and four mahogany chairs, as well as a bedroom and a kitchen. The kitchen had an earthen stove, cupboards, and a coal stove, but there were no pots and pans. The owner must have taken them with him when he moved.

There are only two bedrooms side by side upstairs, with a long balcony at the door. There are several flower pots on the balcony, but unfortunately they have also withered long ago because no one took care of them.

Zhen Shuai opened the bedroom door. There was a bed and a wardrobe inside.

He was quite satisfied, but there was one bad thing about the house, which was the orientation of the house. Generally speaking, houses face north and south. In short, the door faces south. But the door of this house faces west, which is not good in terms of Feng Shui. However, this is not a big problem, just plant two pine trees at the door.

Lin Jie knew that Shuai Zhen was the one who made the final decision between Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. He observed his expression and asked, "Are you interested?" Zhen Shuai

nodded, "Yes, the price is okay."

Mainly because Lin Jie said that he A friend of a friend moved out because of an accident at his house. He guessed that he was short of money and it would be hard for him to negotiate for the money. Besides, buying such a big house for 6,000 yuan is not a loss. If it is finally decided that my parents will live here, it will be quiet and they can also grow flowers and grass. Although the county is not big, it has a large population. It is quieter and comfortable to live here.

Lin Jie was secretly surprised. He really didn't realize that they had such sufficient financial resources.

"I also want to see another house." Zhen Shuai walked up to Shen Xingdu and naturally hooked his waist.