Chapter 294 - 295

Chapter 294 The mission will be completed [First update]

Zhen Shuai did not participate in their conversation and leaned against Shen Xingdu without moving.

Shen Xingdu looked down and saw that he was asleep.

Yue Feng slapped Zhen Shuai on the arm, "Hey, hey! Those of us who kill zombies are too tired to fall asleep, but you fell asleep." Zhen Shuai looked at him in confusion and closed his eyes again

. , "Huh...huh..."

Shen Xingdu put the person on his back and left.

The others looked at each other.

Haha, what a personality.

Returning to the rented house, Shen Xingdu gently put the person on the bed and went out.

The audience in the live broadcast room stared at the anchor's sleeping face on the screen, not knowing what to say. Even if the anchor sleeps live, they don't feel bored. The anchor's face is actually poisonous, right?

When Zhen Shuai woke up, it was already dark.

He wiped the saliva from the corner of his mouth and explained belatedly, "Although the anchor did not participate in killing zombies, the anchor was worried about it, so he fell asleep from exhaustion." Audience: "Haha..." Zhen Shuai saw

it

. They didn't believe it and wanted to explain, "You don't know that protecting Professor Mei all the way puts a lot of pressure on the anchor, okay?"

Shen Xingdu heard his voice and pushed the door open. "Wake up."

Zhen Shuai smelled an alluring fragrance and jumped out of bed, "Is dinner ready?"

Shen Xingdu pressed his forehead to prevent him from hugging him, "Go take a shower."

Only then did Zhen Shuai notice that he was still wearing the clothes he had worn before. Dirty clothes.

Shen Xingdu was probably afraid of waking him up, so he didn't change it for him. Seeing how considerate he was, Zhen Shuai decided not to mind his dislike.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower."

He turned off the live broadcast and went to take a shower.

In the next few days, neither Zhen Shuai nor Shen Xingdu traveled far away. They killed zombies near the base every day, just like going to work. They went in and out from nine to five. The first thing they did when they returned to the base every night was to inquire about After looking at Mei Yan’s research progress, the second thing is to go home.

This kind of day has been going on for nearly half a month.

In the past half month, the zombie wave has not appeared again. The branch of the base's research institute responsible for researching superpowers conducted detailed tests on each superpower user and provided them with more scientific ways to improve their superpowers. Not only that, the base military also gathered the superpowers for special guidance, including guidance on individual combat methods and group combat methods, to strengthen the cooperation between various superpowers, and strive to eliminate more enemies with less consumption. Zombies.

It has to be said that after these actions, the combat effectiveness of the superpowers has indeed become stronger, and the superpowers of many superpowers have been upgraded quickly.

The audience in the live broadcast room took notes on all this.

Many viewers complained on Weibo and WeChat Moments that they never took the college entrance examination so seriously.