Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173 "Zhen" cheats

Jerry Waters specially moved to sit next to Zhen Shuai. He is probably the youngest person in the delegation. He looks about 26 or 27, which makes foreigners look older. Maybe this number is not accurate. He has charming eyes, a high nose, and is handsome.

He looked at Zhen Shuai intently and said in English: "Hello, Marshal. Do you know? I am your fan." Zhen Shuai smiled slightly and replied in English: "This is my honor. Thank you for your support

. My support."

Others listened with perked ears.

Waters still looked at Zhen Shuai and said with a smile: "I have watched every live broadcast of yours recently, and I have also watched the replays of your previous live broadcasts. They are all wonderful. Not only are you beautiful, but you are also versatile, just like a Luminous body, it's not surprising that I like you."

""Beautiful"?" Zhen Shuai smiled, "This word is inappropriate for me. You can call me "handsome" or "handsome", I won't deny it. Yes."

"Okay, okay." Waters laughed, changed his words obediently, and squeezed closer to him, "You are very handsome and charming." Zhen Shuai He didn't seem to notice,

and looked him up and down with interest without changing his expression, "Mr. Waters, are you a member of the Board of Trustees of Caris University?" "

Why do you ask?" Waters asked.

"You don't look like a teacher." Zhen Shuai said firmly.

"Oh? Why?" Waters' pupils changed briefly and he asked with interest.

Zhen Shuai played with his mobile phone and said slowly: "Feelings. Generally, teachers have a relatively soft and calm temperament, but you are more capable and have an aura about you. Unlike teachers." "Okay,

you You guessed it right." Waters said with appreciation in his eyes, "I am the assistant to the chairman of the school board of directors, and this time I came to your school to inspect on behalf of the chairman." Zhen Shuai still shook his head

. In fact, Waters doesn't look like an ordinary working person, but maybe he thinks too much.

"Can we take a picture?" Waters asked.

Zhen Shuai did not refuse.

Waters added: "I'm very curious about you. I finally met you. Can you satisfy the fans' curiosity and talk to me more?" "What do you want to know?"

As long as Zhen stays above his bottom line, Shuai doesn't mind satisfying the curiosity of foreign friends.

Waters thought for a while, "Well... why don't you tell me what food you like? Maybe if you like it, I will like it too." Although Zhou Jin is not an English major, his English is pretty good and he can almost understand what they say

. The smile on his face was a little weak. Waters seems to be particularly interested in Zhen Shuai. No matter what kind of interest he is, he believes that doing more is worse than doing less, and he wants to find an opportunity to remind Zhen Shuai.

The car soon arrived at the breakfast restaurant that Zhou Jin had already found. This breakfast shop is famous for its rich food. There are many types of breakfast, including northern, southern, steamed, boiled... almost everything.

The group entered the store and sat down. Zhou Jin consulted the delegation's opinions and ordered Xiao Long Bao, Shao Mai, steamed dumplings, green onion pancakes, fried dough sticks, fire roast, etc., as well as some soy milk and porridge.

Waters sat next to Zhen Shuai again.

The other students noticed something strange, but seeing that Zhen Shuai was calm and calm, he should be able to handle it, so they didn't say anything.