Chapter 358 - 359

Chapter 358: Young Man’s Journey

In the future, as time goes by, it will no longer matter which country the audience is to Zhen Shuai. At most, they will only be emotionally closer to Zhen Shuai. If Wu Jianxin and the others can figure this out and make some changes to Make Zhen Shuai more satisfied, Zhen Shuai will definitely be willing to take care of him. This means that they have "enlightened". But if they cannot "enlighten", they will no longer receive any special treatment.

After Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu left the imperial capital world, they came to the zombie world and appeared directly at the gate of the capital base.

The base in the capital didn't look much changed from when they left. Zhen Shuai did not go to greet the leaders of the base, nor did he go to find people he knew before. He directly asked 004 to take out 2.8 million kilograms of grain and put it at the door.

The survivors who were coming in and out felt strange when they saw a large number of bulging white plastic woven bags suddenly appearing here, piled up into several mountains.

At first they didn't know it contained grain. A wind power user sent out a wind blade and slashed one of the bags. Suddenly, the white rice leaked out like running water. Everyone present was stunned, and then they quickly reacted and rushed forward to fight for it!

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu left in time before anyone found out that the incident was related to them.

Don't worry too much about things here. The news will soon reach the ears of the base leaders, and they will make arrangements for this batch of food. So many survivors have seen this batch of food, and the base's top brass can't make arrangements if they don't want to.

Zhen Shuai knew very well that this food was still only a drop in the bucket for the entire zombie world, but there was only so much he could do. If survivors in the zombie world want to live a better life, they mainly rely on their own efforts and struggle again.

After returning to the 1960s, Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu gave away the remaining 200,000 kilograms of grain. This time, because each bag of grain was packed with five kilograms, there was no need to work as hard as last time. Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu did not leave the matter to Ling Ying alone, and they also followed suit. Every night they would throw grain into other people's homes. If they heard any noise, they would run away or hide in a space until all 200,000 kilograms of grain had been delivered.

The people from the Revolutionary Committee had been investigating this bizarre incident during the few days they left, but found nothing. I don’t know if the people who delivered the food knew that they were investigating, but there was no movement for several days. Unexpectedly, there was another move in the past few days. All the people from the county revolutionary committee were mobilized and some people were borrowed from the armed forces. Even so, no one was arrested. They had no choice but to give up, report the matter to their superiors and ignore it. Some of them secretly breathed a sigh of relief, because they all had family members or relatives who also received food, and they were not willing to really catch that person. Some people even made up their mind that if that person was really caught, they would find a way to secretly let him go.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu rested for two days and entered a new world of tasks.

The world of this mission is the world of martial arts, which makes Marshal Zhen very happy. The martial arts world is great, you might be able to find martial arts secrets or treasures or something.

However, this task is not easy, requiring Commander Zhen to become the leader of the martial arts alliance, and there is no time limit. The rewards for the mission are also considerable. If successful, Zhen Shuai can enter the system mall in person and buy a house in the system mall!