Chapter 59 - 60

Chapter 59 A scheming gift 

During the meal, Zhen Shuai originally wanted to turn off the broadcast, but the audience was unwilling. If they wanted to watch Zhen Shuai eat with his fans, they could just eat two more bowls.

Zhen Shuai was amused by his funny fans and kept the video on as they wanted.

After lunch, Zhen Shuai took everyone to watch the results of the ice sculpture competition. Today's live broadcast came to an end.

Zhen Shuai was almost tired and fell down. He returned to the hotel room and was about to fall on the bed when he saw Shen Xingdu come in. He became nervous again and sat upright.

Shen Xingdu didn't seem to notice anything strange about him. He sat down on the sofa and flipped through the magazine that he seemed to never finish.

Zhen Shuai breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm going back today, what about you?" Zhen Shuai originally wanted to go skiing and participate in the local Ice Lantern Festival, but gave up after thinking about Shen Xingdu's inexplicable behavior.

Governor Shen Xing nodded, "Together."

Zhen Shuai immediately packed his luggage and checked his air tickets. As a result, there were no flights to the Imperial Capital today, so the two had no choice but to take the high-speed rail.

Shen Xingdu went out, saying that he was going to contact the logistics company to transport Zhen Shuai's ice statue back to the imperial capital.

The traffic in this world is much more developed than in the previous life. Although traffic will be congested, whether it is a high-speed rail or an ordinary train, it is rare to be unable to buy tickets, and station tickets do not exist.

After buying the ticket, he and Shen Xingdu left Snow Town.

The high-speed train takes seven hours to reach the imperial capital.

Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu got in the car at around four o'clock in the afternoon. Zhen Shuai was already very tired today, so he fell asleep leaning on the back of his chair not long after getting in the car. It was always uncomfortable to sleep sitting up. After sleeping for a while, he woke up in a daze and found himself leaning on Shen Xingdu's shoulder. Drowsiness tightly entangled him, but he didn't struggle much. He adjusted his position and quickly fell asleep with his pillow on Shen Xingdu's shoulder.

Shen Xingdu closed his eyes and rested his mind. Like everyone else, he was leaning on the back of the chair, but others were inconspicuous. Only his sharp aura was like a sword about to be unsheathed. Passengers couldn't help but look at him quietly as they passed him.

Half an hour later, Governor Shen Xing woke up Zhen Shuai.

"What's wrong?" Zhen Shuai was sleeping soundly and opened his eyes dissatisfied.

Supervisor Shen Xing said: "Change positions."

Zhen Shuai exchanged with him in confusion.

After sitting down, a familiar deep voice sounded in his ears, "Go on to sleep."

He moved his aching neck and understood Shen Xingdu's intention. The corners of his mouth raised, and he simply leaned against him and closed his eyes.

At around six o'clock, Governor Shen Xing woke up Commander Zhen again. It's time for dinner.

Zhen Shuai went back to sleep after eating, but was woken up by a phone call.

"Sister Zhou? You're so late and you haven't rested yet?"

"Have you forgotten what day it is today?" Zhou Yunyi said with a smile on her face, "The Lark Award Ceremony has just ended, and both of your songs won awards! Didn't you watch the news?" She was a little confused, Zhen Shuai was too inactive about this matter.