Chapter 94 - 95

Chapter 94 Filming

Zhou Yunyi had been in the entertainment industry for so long and had never seen anything before, so she became suspicious of the true relationship between Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu. After all, Governor Shen Xing was too concerned about Zhen Shuai.

Shen Xingdu noticed Zhou Yunyi's probing eyes and didn't care. He just watched Zhen Shuai chatting and joking with other young people.

Zhen Shuai was already good at speaking and adjusting the atmosphere. With these fruits, he easily blended into the group of young people. He noticed the gaze coming from Zhou Yunyi and looked back calmly.

Zhou Yunyi's heart sank slightly, and she sighed secretly. Her enthusiasm was immediately poured with cold water. Naturally, she does not support this kind of thing, out of concern for Zhen Shuai himself, and also out of concern for Zhen Shuai's career. Once this matter is discovered by outsiders, it will definitely cause great harm to Zhen Shuai. However, having known Zhen Shuai for so long, she knew very well that Zhen Shuai was a very independent person. It was difficult for others to change his mind about things he decided, let alone emotional matters. Love always makes people intoxicated and heartbroken for him.

She quietly sat down on a chair in the corner, rubbed her legs and pretended to rest. She secretly observed Commander Zhen Xing and Governor Shen Xing, and found that not only Governor Shen Xing was paying attention to Commander Zhen, but Commander Zhen would take a look at Shen Xing after a while. Governor, Shen Xingdu would not feel left out.

The distance between the two is a bit far, but they feel very close.

Zhou Yunyi watched, her impatient heart was unexpectedly soothed and calmed down, and suddenly she figured it out. She not only treats Zhen Shuai as her boss, but also treats him as a little brother. She still has to remind Zhen Shuai when she should, but if Zhen Shuai has made up his mind, all she can do is try to help them cover it up. No matter what, now The relationship between Commander Zhen and Governor Shen cannot be exposed.

Yang Mei didn't hide anything, and asked the attendant to give everyone a little of the fruit. There are more than 60 people in the crew and 200 kilograms of fruit. Each person can share more than three kilograms, which is a lot. After tasting the fruit, everyone was happier and had a better impression of Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai successfully integrated into the crew.

After resting, the crew continued filming.

Because Zhen Shuai is still a student, his scenes will be filmed these two days first.

Zhen Shuai had already obtained the script and memorized it.

Yang Mei called him to her side and told him a play. Knowing that Zhen Shuai had no experience in filming, Yang Mei had to pay more attention and explain it in detail.

Zhen Shuai listened carefully and nodded from time to time.

Marshmallow stood next to him, nodding along in a serious manner, while the person next to him was so uncomfortable that he couldn't hold back his laughter.

Yang Mei was not sure whether Zhen Shuai understood it. After he finished speaking, he asked him to try it again, and it turned out to be okay. He understood the language, expressions and movements well, especially the position, as if he naturally knew where to stand. A position that brings out the best in you.

Yang Mei was a little surprised. Thinking that Zhen Shuai was a network anchor and often faced the camera, she felt relieved and breathed a sigh of relief. In any case, this would save him a lot of worry.

Zhou Yunyi had a satisfied smile on her face. Seeing that Zhen Shuai was getting into the mood, she asked the show manager to take her to see her apartment. After thinking about it, she called Shen Xingdu.