Chapter 73 - 74

Chapter 73 If destined to be separated

Shen Xingdu wears very little in the winter, which is a good thing for Zhen Shuai. After entering the door, Shen Xingdu took off his coat, leaving only a sweetheart collar sweater on his upper body. Zhen Shuai stretched out his hand and twisted his waist hard, almost rotating it 360 degrees. Because no matter how hard he pushed or hit Shen Xingdu, Shen Xingdu didn't react!

Shen Xingdu's waist ached, and he finally let go of Zhen Shuai's lips and tongue, but his eyes were still staring at him tightly, frighteningly bright.

Zhen Shuai weakly supported the dining table with both hands, unable to straighten his back for a moment. He glared at Shen Xingdu in embarrassment, "My back is sore!"

The posture they kissed today was definitely the most difficult kissing posture, bar none!

"Huh? It doesn't seem spicy anymore?"

Shen Xingdu's eyes flashed with helplessness. He walked to Zhen Shuai and picked him up easily. Before Zhen Shuai could protest, he hugged him like a child. was placed on the chair.

Shen Xingdu sat down next to him, brought the dumplings to him, and finished all the half-moon-shaped dumplings without expression.

Zhen Shuai felt so sorry that he took a step slower to stop him and kept staring at his mouth, feeling panicked for him.

Shen Xingdu turned his head and asked doubtfully: "You still want it? Have a rest."

Zhen Shuai was so depressed that he wanted to hit someone, "Can't I just look at you?"

Shen Xingdu nodded and continued to eat Yuanbao dumplings. Slow and elegant, like eating delicacies from the mountains and sea.

Zhen Shuai felt the feeling of being cherished and didn't want to admit that sweet bubbles were rising in his heart.

"Next time I don't take the initiative, you are not allowed to kiss me again."

Shen Xingdu's eating movements froze for two seconds.

Zhen Shuai relieved himself a little, touched his stinging lips, and left him to go back to the room. As soon as he entered the room, his face turned red.

Kissed, kissed Shen Xingdu, kissed a person of the same sex!

He admitted that he had a crush on Shen Xingdu, but he was never sure whether he could really accept intimacy with someone of the same sex. Today, the fact that he didn't have any objection to Shen Xingdu's kiss made him realize that his acceptance of Shen Xingdu was deeper than he thought.

【Ding. The host is at a disadvantage in the kissing competition with her boyfriend, and her physical strength is still too low. A random task is triggered, asking the host to participate in a marathon and get the top ten results. Time limit, within one month. If the task is completed, the host's physical strength will be increased by 50%; if the task fails, 1,000,000 faith points will be deducted. Do you accept the task? ]

[Xiao Si, why are you joining in the fun? 】Zhen is not handsome, nor is he smiling.

004 asked again, [Does the host accept the mission? ]

Zhen Shuai waved his hand feebly, [Take it, take it. 】

So, he now has a total of two random tasks that have not been completed. It’s really Alexander.

[Is there a marathon in the Imperial Capital recently? 】

【Yes. 】004 Come prepared, 【On March 3rd, Saturday, the Imperial Capital will usher in its first marathon race, a total distance of 20 kilometers. ]