Chapter 252 - 253

Chapter 252 The Feast of Zombies [First update]

A gust of wind blew, and the large snowflakes suddenly drifted, trying to break through under the eaves. Shen Xingdu put his arms around Zhen Shuai's waist, stepped hurriedly, and ducked back into the house, perfectly avoiding the approaching Edelweiss.

A zombie in the corner roared and rushed over. Zhen Shuai raised his long legs and hit the zombie's chin with his toes.

The zombie tilted its head, flew out of the house, fell to the ground, shook its head, got up, looked up at the sky, and made a very rapid "ho ho" sound, as if it was very excited.

Zhen Shuai was shocked, because his kick was quite powerful. Normally, he could kick a zombie's head off, but this zombie... At

this time, he saw many zombies coming out of hidden corners and standing in front of him. On the snow, they raised their heads and let the bloody snowflakes fall on their skin, squinting in enjoyment. Snowflakes blend in naturally like rainwater into dry land. The zombies are changing at a speed visible to the naked eye. Their pale complexions become darker, and their teeth and nails slowly become longer and sharper!

This snow is like a blessing from God to zombies!

Zhen Shuai's heart suddenly sank and he took a breath.

"Ahhh!" The students who were unwilling to hide finally realized the danger of the strange snow, screamed in panic, and ran towards the teaching building where Commander Zhen was.

Governor Shen Xing blocked Zhen Shuai behind him and reminded in a low voice, "Live broadcast?"

Zhen Shuai came to his senses and hurriedly turned on the live broadcast system. When will it not be broadcast live at this time? I thought I had nothing special to do today, so I didn't start the live broadcast.

The viewers who had been waiting for a long time were finally able to see the screen. They quickly put down what they were doing and sent a barrage to tell the host that they were here to support; the viewers who were not online used their mobile phones to connect to the live broadcast room, and their mobile phones rang with notification sounds. Hurry up and log in to any live broadcast platform, and you can enter the "Really Handsome Live Broadcast Room" directly through the homepage.

Viewers quickly discovered the anchor's situation.

"What the hell, what's going on? Red snow?"

"Visually the zombie crisis has expanded further, the anchor must be careful!" The

audience in the original world no longer doubts that this live broadcast is a careful plan, and any explanation is Pale and far-fetched, their minds began to focus on whether they could get any benefits from this live broadcast room. At the same time, they also cleared that the only premise was to support the anchor with practical actions.

""Turn on the fan in winter" gives the host a machete x 12!" "

"I'm a gun maniac" gives the host an AK47 x 66!" ""

The First Snow" gives the host x 66 bullets!" ""

Just one The words "Give the anchor protective clothing x 12!"

[Thank you all for your support! ] Zhen Shuai briefly explained to the audience what the situation is now, [So, now the anchor is considering whether to check the situation first, or to leave quickly while the zombies are "taking drugs". 】

The audience gave him advice one after another.

"Commander, run away while the zombies are still silent. I can see that the doors and windows of the room you are staying in are not particularly strong." "The anchor should check the situation first. If your movements wake up the zombies, they will definitely