Chapter 233 - 234

Chapter 233 The best punishment [first update]

What Zhen Shuai said was reasonable, but Wu Guoying had no choice but to break into a cold sweat with anxiety. His eyes drifted straight to the few educated youths, but he didn't get any hint, and his face immediately darkened.

The doctor and the village chief arrived one after another.

Fortunately, Wu Dalang only had a fever caused by the cold and did not suffer any serious problems.

Lin Pengfei lent his coat to Zhao Qiuju, and Zhao Qiuju stripped Wu Dalang naked, wrapped him tightly in his coat, and held him by the brazier to warm himself.

It's still raining heavily at the moment, so it's not advisable to go back immediately.

The village chief asked in a deep voice: "What is going on? Why is Dalang in the woodshed?"

He stared at Wu Guoying with gleaming eyes.

"Wu Guoying, tell me!"

Wu Guoying avoided his gaze and refused to admit, "Village Chief, it's none of my business!" "

You mean you want me to ask Dalang after he wakes up?" The village chief said coldly. He snorted, his stern eyes widened, and his aura was scary, "That's okay, but I want to remind you that if it is found to be related to you again, your punishment will be more severe!" The village chief said every word like a steel ball. On the ground, it was like a drumstick beating on the head of a drum. Wu Guoying shrank in shock, and his expression quickly became panicked.

"Village Chief, it's really none of my business. It was Zhang Xiaoqiang who asked me to do this!"

The village chief glanced at Zhang Xiaoqiang with a cold look, his expression serious and indifferent, "I have already said that you should all calm down, it seems that you all You didn't take my words seriously. In that case..."

Zhang Xiaoqiang remembered that the village chief had said that anyone who caused trouble would be driven out of the village. He felt deeply bad and said in a panic: "Village chief, it's not me, it was Zhou Boyuan who asked me to do this. !" Zhou Boyuan's

expression changed and he said sternly: "Zhang Xiaoqiang, don't slander me."

"He was the one who asked me to do this!" Zhang Xiaoqiang was really frightened and explained everything clearly.

Zhou Boyuan has always wanted to replace Zhen Shuai as a teacher. When the heavy rain came, he thought of a good way. Because there was a conflict between Wu Guoying and Zhen Shuai, he wanted to take advantage of Wu Guoying. It's a pity that Wu Guoying's son Gangdan is only in the first grade and is not Zhen Shuai's student. However, Zhou Boyuan knew that Wu Guoying's nephew Wu Dalang was Zhen Shuai's student, and it was the same for him to use Wu Dalang.

Therefore, he asked Wu Guoying to cooperate with him to lure Wu Dalang away and then knock him out and hide him for a day or two. It is an unforgivable mistake for Zhen Shuai to lose his students, and he will definitely not be able to continue to be a teacher. Then, Zhou Boyuan has a chance. As long as he manages a little more, Commander Zhen's position will be his.

It can be said that this plan is still perfect. The only thing Zhou Boyuan didn't expect was that Marshmallow was so powerful. It is said that such heavy rain would dilute all the smells. Even if Marshmallow's dog nose was very good, it would be impossible to find Wu Dalang. But the fact is that Marshmallow not only found Wu Dalang, but he did so very quickly.

Another surprise was that Wu Dalang had a fever.

Zhen Shuai said casually: "With so many educated youths, it is impossible for the kidnapper to avoid other people and take care of Wu Dalang. Even if he can find a chance to take care of him, he can't take care of him too carefully. If Marshmallow hadn't discovered it in time, he would have taken care of Wu Dalang." If you stay in such a bad environment for two days, you will probably burn yourself out."