Chapter 260 261

Chapter 260 Next Plan [First Update]

Zhen Shuai's first reaction was that the base would no longer provide meals.

Someone thought of going with Commander Zhen to find out whether meals would be provided to the soldiers in the future, and there was a lot of noise.

"Let's continue talking about supernatural powers." Wang Ziyun said.

Zhen Shuai looked at the live broadcast screen. The audience was helping to give ideas. Some viewers were repeatedly posting the same barrage - "You can spread this

matter and let all survivors in the base know about it, so as to help the base management." At that time, the leaders are under pressure and can only make the method of stimulating superpowers public."

Zhen Shuai passed this method on to others.

Wang Ziyun's heart moved, "This is a good idea."

Zhen Shuai hesitated and said: "Is it a little damaging? If there are hidden dangers in the troops' methods, will they make it public or not? If it eventually causes a big riot among the survivors..." The

prince Yun waved his hands resolutely, "We don't need to worry about this issue. I only know that with superpowers, we have more hope of living and even going home. What's more, it's up to you to decide whether to use this method." Zhen Shuai nodded

. , maybe because he is not that obsessed with supernatural powers, so he cannot truly understand the desire of the indigenous people in this world for supernatural powers. He feels that his mentality is wrong, and his inability to truly integrate into the world may lead to his contempt for the world. A slight negligence may put himself in a dangerous situation. He secretly warned himself to be careful.

In fact, Wang Ziyun couldn't understand Zhen Shuai's "indifferent". He believed that all survivors wanted to have superpowers. In comparison, Zhen Shuai's reaction was a bit strange. But Wang Ziyun secretly thought that it might be because Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were talented and confident in protecting themselves. It didn't matter whether they had special powers or not.

Wang Ziyun, Han Xin and Xu Wei discussed the specific operations and left to contact people to spread the news.

It must be said that now is the right time. Nowadays, water and electricity are cut off, and people's hearts are in a state of confusion. If management wants to appease people, it is very likely that they will disclose the method of stimulating superpowers.

But Zhen Shuai is more concerned about what to eat for lunch. It's okay to let him nibble on solid food, but he can't bear to eat solid food every time.

"Xingdu, we will leave when things here are concluded." Zhen Shuai thought it would be better to leave here. When there aren't so many people around, they can eat whatever they want. Both of them are people with personal space. If they are still miserable, they will be sorry for their golden fingers.

"Yes." Shen Xingdu found a folding fan to fan him, and read with a book in his other hand. He was quiet and leisurely. The hot and noisy environment had no impact on him at all.

Zhen Shuai touched his hand. Why didn't he have such a heat-resistant physique?

Shen Xingdu shook his head helplessly and put down the book, "Boring?"

Zhen Shuai nodded vigorously and looked at him with bright eyes, "It's boring!"

The audience seemed to see the words "Play with me" in his eyes , couldn’t help but smile knowingly.

Shen Xingdu took out a bag of dried fruits and handed them to Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai lay down, pillowed on his lap, and began to eat dried fruit leisurely.