Chapter 102 - 102

Chapter 102 Leaving smoothly

Sun Xiaoli quickly asked: "What's going on?"

"No hurry, I still need to verify." Zhen Shuai relaxed and felt sleepy, and let out a long yawn, "We'll find out tomorrow."

Sun Xiaoli was extremely anxious, "Commander, don't tell me the truth first." Zhen Shuai spread his hands, "It's not that I'm lying, but I need to wait until a specific time to verify my guess. It's all in vain if I tell you now. We have to rest and gather enough energy to do business tomorrow."

Sun Xiaoli had no choice but to say: "Okay. Director Wu has told us that the live broadcast cannot be turned off, and the camera should be set above the ancient well."

Zhen Shuai didn't care, "Okay. ."

Zhou Yunyi lived in the newly built wooden house. He and Shen Xingdu stayed at Zhou Tiezhu's house. Zhou Tiezhu went to a neighbor's house; Yang Fan went to another family to stay.

Both Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu were mysophobic, so they did not sleep on Zhou Tiezhu's bed. Instead, they spread some hay on the ground. The two lay together. Shen Xingdu always held Zhen Shuai's hand to ensure his body temperature, so there was no need to worry about the possibility of Catch a cold.

Zhen Shuai remembered that incredible conjecture and felt a little excited. He couldn't sleep for a while and rolled on the haystack. "I really hope that it will be dawn as soon as I close my eyes and then open them. Governor Xing, do you want to know what I think?" What?"

The room was very dark, and he could only see the outline of Shen Xingdu, so he couldn't help but get closer.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Shen Xingdu gently rubbed his hair.

Sun Xiaoli, who used cutting-edge equipment to increase the volume and monitor their conversation, was looking forward to Shen Xingdu's answer, but when he heard two unrelated words, he was so depressed that he scratched his hair and could only worry.

"Do you want to know?" Zhen Shuai was so excited that he deliberately bothered Shen Xingdu and asked him again.

Sun Xiaoli's eyes lit up again.

Governor Shen Xing followed Zhen Shuai's wishes and replied: "I think so."

Zhen Shuai chuckled, "But I don't want to tell you!"

Sun Xiaoli: "..." What should I do if I really want to curse someone?

Shen Xingdu pinched Zhen Shuai's nose and said, "Go to sleep."

Zhen Shuai sat up after lying down, "How long has it been outside? Is it Monday yet? Can someone ask for leave for us two?"

Sun Xiaoli's mouth twitched, the eldest brother said , your focus is really not right!

Zhen Shuai buried his face in Shen Xingdu's arms and tried hard to hold back his laughter.

How did Sun Xiaoli know that Zhen Shuai could see the scene in the live broadcast room even if the aerial drone was left outside the house? The reason why Zhen Shuai said those words was to tease him.

Shen Xingdu didn't know what Zhen Shuai was laughing at, and didn't care. He held his waist and stroked his back, again and again...

Zhen Shuai fell asleep in a daze.

Early the next morning, at dawn, he was awakened by a high-pitched rooster's crow. The crowing of the cock came from the aerial drone, and it was Wu Jianxin on the other side who was up to something.

Zhen Shuai sat up, raked his hair with his fingers, and turned his head sleepily, "My waist aches and my back hurts." The ground was covered with grass but it was still very hard. He had an uncomfortable sleep that night.