Chapter 57 - 58

Chapter 57: Sense of presence, how many times can it be refreshed 

Xu Qingsong said first: "I know that the Ice Sculpture Exhibition Hall is holding an ice sculpture competition. The one with the best sculpture will not only have his work displayed in the exhibition hall, but also receive a cash reward of 100,000 yuan." Zhen Shuai was very interested.

Standing on tiptoes. There were too many people watching and I couldn't see what was going on over there. He secretly ordered the aerial photography drone to fly over and watch the situation over there through the screen.

There are many people participating in the competition, some of whom do have certain ice sculpture skills, and some who don’t understand anything but think it’s fun and important to participate. There were young people, old people, and even a child. The child was less than ten years old and chubby. He was lying on the table and was concentrating on carving on a piece of ice the size of a football. The most eyes fell on him.

Despite his young age, he is quite spiritual. What he is carving is a kitten. The body is a little uneven, but the face has been carved, and the cat eyes are quite charming. Several adults gathered around the child whispered in praise from time to time.

The young man and woman next to him were probably the parents of the child. They were smiling and quite proud of their child.

"Commander, do you know how to make ice sculptures?" the girl whose nickname was Tian Niuer in the live broadcast room asked curiously.

Zhen Shuai smiled and did not answer, only said: "You can try it."

"Huh." A disdainful voice came from behind him.

Zhen Shuai’s fans looked over with dissatisfaction.

A young man of the same age as Zhen Shuai stood not far away, with his arms crossed and an arrogant look on his face. He was afraid that others would not know that it was him who made the sound just now, and he was still looking at Zhen Shuai with contempt.

"Not everyone can be good at ice sculptures. Some people should stop embarrassing themselves!"

The fans at the scene immediately glared at each other.

Fans in the live broadcast room were also angry.

"Commander, fight him!"

"Who the hell do you think you are, how dare you despise our commander?"

"Damn it, the host has provoked you!"

"Commander, show him some color!"

Zhen Shuai was surprised. Looking at the young man, "Are you sick? You can't stop taking the medicine."

Everyone laughed.

"Hahahaha!"

Yu Xieyi's face was ashen, "I am the youngest member of the Ice Sculpture Association, how dare you scold me?" "It turns out

that I am really sick." Zhen Shuai's eyes were full of pity, "Let's not say whether I scolded me or not. Your question, why can’t I dare to scold you when you are the youngest member of the Ice Sculpture Association? What’s the logic?” At least he didn’t say “I was eaten by a dog”.

"Puch -"

"You!" Yu wrote as more and more people were watching, and he had a plan in mind, "Since you are here, you must also know about ice sculptures. Do you dare to compete with me? If you lose , you must apologize to me!"

Xu Qingsong couldn't bear it, "You just said that you are a member of the Ice Sculpture Association, but you have the nerve to compete with an ordinary person, just because you have a big face?" Yu Xieyi only stared at Zhen Shuai, "How dare you