Chapter 195 - 196

Chapter 195 Intellectual Youth

Zhen Shuai was calm and found himself standing in the train station with a large bag on his back and an old train parked in front of him. He was surrounded by young people in their teens and twenties, all with the same big and small bags. Whether they were men or women, they all had a big red flower pinned to their lapel. Except for a few individuals whose clothes are relatively "exquisite", most people wear patched clothes and tacky old cloth shoes.

The loudspeaker at the station was playing exciting and cheerful songs at such a loud volume that it made my ears ring.

"The navigation of the sea depends on the helmsman, the growth of all things depends on the sun, the rain and dew nourish the seedlings..."

Not far away stood a group of adults who came to see him off, feeling depressed but smiling.

In the Imperial City World, as soon as the real handsome man's live broadcast room opened, the audience came after hearing the news.

The ** country established a special office specifically for Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, referred to as the Special Office, and the director was Wu Jianxin. He no longer serves as the deputy director of the National Security Bureau, but becomes the director of the Special Office, responsible for watching the live broadcast room of Zhen Da Shuai, where people from the Special Office are online 24 hours a day. Therefore, as soon as the live broadcast started, the No. 1 leader quickly received the news and ordered them to pay close attention to the situation in the live broadcast room and report any problems at any time.

The audience in the live broadcast room laughed kindly when they saw Zhen Shuai's shabby clothes.

Qiuye: Marshal, is he filming?

The spring breeze blows again: This song is so powerful! What song is this? Never heard of it.

Rijiu Shengqing: The train is so old!

Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing Blowing! Jealousy makes me ugly.

...

The flight attendant shouted: "Get on the bus, get on the bus!"

People immediately rushed towards the door.

Zhen Shuai came to his senses, stepped aside, and asked in shock: [Xiaosi, I remember that the governor grabbed my hand when I left. Are others okay? ]

004's tone was a bit complicated, [Host, Brother Shen is really a genius. He has also come to this world, but now this system cannot detect his location. Don't ask this system why he can appear here, and don't ask why this system can't detect his location, because this system doesn't know what's going on! ]

004 seems to be going crazy.

Zhen Shuai couldn't help laughing, [What do you think the reason is? 】

004 is obviously very concerned about this issue and tries to analyze it. 【It should be related to the fact that he can absorb part of your faith value, so his power resonates with the power generated when this system opens the mission world. After the host sees him, he helps the system to ask what kind of technique he practices. 】