Chapter 211 - 212

Chapter 211 The authority of the village chief [first update]

When Governor Shen Xing saw Zhen Shuai's happy face and happy appearance, he was in a good mood. He secretly decided to take him out more often in the future, so as not to keep him trapped in the fields. As for arranging work in the village, we can find a way to solve it.

At the foot of the mountain, Zhen Shuai saw several children under ten years old squatting there and playing with stones.

As soon as they saw the big wild boar, several children ran away.

Zhen Shuai thought they were scared, but then he heard them shouting excitedly: "We've caught a wild boar! You can eat the meat!" He couldn't help but laugh. It turned out that these children were waiting here specially

.

The little guys ran very fast, and soon they reached the fields in the distance. Zhen Shuai saw Village Chief Guo and Accountant Li running towards this direction from a distance.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Village Chief Guo exclaimed several times before he could organize his words, "Shen Zhiqing, Zhen Zhiqing, you are back. Accountant Li and I have been thinking about this. You are not hurt, are you?" Zhen Shuai nodded secretly

, This village chief really knows how to be a good person, and he also knows to care about them first.

"Thank you to the village chief and the accountant for caring about us. None of us were injured."

"Okay, okay! This wild boar must weigh at least three hundred pounds. We can finally have a chance to eat meat. Shen Zhiqing and Zhen Zhiqing are both very capable!" Village Chief Guo nodded in approval, grabbed a pig leg and helped Shen Xingdu drag the wild boar.

Accountant Li also stepped forward to help, nodding to Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, "In my opinion, it's at least three hundred and fifty kilograms. The villagers will benefit from both of them." He was an accountant, so he was familiar with kilograms.

Village Chief Guo believed in his judgment and the smile on his face became even bigger.

Shen Xingdu took advantage of the situation and let go, walking side by side with Zhen Shuai.

Zhen Shuai spoke politely to them, "The village chief and accountant are too outsider. The governor and I are also from the village, so it is only natural that we treat the villagers to a meal. Besides, we are also borrowing flowers to offer sacrifices to Buddha!" ​​Village Chief Guo thought in his heart.

He and Governor Shen Xing were even more satisfied, and secretly figured that with their abilities, the village might still rely on them in the future, and they might be able to find ways to compensate them for the distribution of work.

When passing by the field, the villagers gathered around, all with excited expressions. While praising Zhen Shuai and Shen Xingdu, they stared at the big wild boar with good eyes, as if the big wild boar had turned into fragrant meat. The children were even more like celebrating the New Year, darting in and out of the crowd, cheering, their little faces flushed.

Zhen Shuai was affected and smiled slightly.

Village Chief Guo raised his voice and said, "Everyone has seen it. This is the big wild boar that Shen Zhiqing and Zhen Zhiqing shot. It's too late at noon. Let's have a good meal in the evening!" "Oh——" Adults and children

Everyone cheered and clapped non-stop.

Village Chief Guo signaled them to be quiet, "If it weren't for Shen Zhiqing and Zhen Zhiqing, there would be no such good thing. So according to the custom, we have to give them a few kilograms of meat. So I made the decision and cut five kilograms of meat for Shen Zhiqing and Zhen Zhiqing. Educated youth, I think everyone has no objection."